2nds 2018 Stand Alone VFL - Inaugural season over. Time for reviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

LDU looks to be a sit and wait mid rather then die trying by flinging yourself in for it needs to change that a touch but looks like he’s getting more confidence.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

One of my criticism aswell too often prone around the contest, needs to get moving more like Higgins does. He has speed he should be hitting the contest using it!

One of my criticism aswell too often prone around the contest, needs to get moving more like Higgins does. He has speed he should be hitting the contest using it!
Reckon it is a confidence thing. In the u18’s he seemed to have that arrogance that great players have and knew he was better than everyone else. Think he’s still finding his feet at the level.

Reckon it is a confidence thing. In the u18’s he seemed to have that arrogance that great players have and knew he was better than everyone else. Think he’s still finding his feet at the level.

It could be a pecking order thing needs to realise everyone is on the same level go do your thing to be fare today our little nuggets are diving all over the ball. The kid does have something special seems calm and in control. When I look at him I see a more outside josh Kennedy.

Would be interesting if the North coaching staff are thinking of blooding some kids against a depleted Gold coast side
Raising the white flag for the year if that was to happen.

Gold Coast own us and I hope they just pick the best side to win the match and keep the finals race alive.

It could be a pecking order thing needs to realise everyone is on the same level go do your thing to be fare today our little nuggets are diving all over the ball. The kid does have something special seems calm and in control. When I look at him I see a more outside josh Kennedy.

I see him more like Judd...IMO

People say Kennedy but I don't see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2018 Stand Alone VFL - Inaugural season over. Time for reviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back