PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
Can't believe there isn't a thread yet to discuss everyone's favourite radio!

AFL app has improved already, didn't allow background streaming before.

Looking forward to the same advertisements on repeat for the next fortnight or so!

Not enough Damo Parrot and his “mega trades” or “mechanisations”
Terry Wallet the “best in the business” being fawned over by all the sycophants is also compelling radio
Won't take long. I really don't like those two on the 2-5 shift. So grating to listen to and all the good stuff drops in that time bracket.

Not alot of love for McGovern's trade value this morning, nor Wingard, rating them at 20 and 10 respectively....

Look forward to the experts not understanding basic rules of free agency. Would put money on Lloyd being the first one to prove his stupidity again....

Not alot of love for McGovern's trade value this morning, nor Wingard, rating them at 20 and 10 respectively....

Look forward to the experts not understanding basic rules of free agency. Would put money on Lloyd being the first one to prove his stupidity again....
McClure this morning cracked me up when talking about Hannebery. Saints will pay only a future second rounder for him and that Sydney won’t be contributing any money towards it. It’s his belief that the contracts are ripped up and Hanners only gets a new contract which gives him a pay cut lol

Not Wasting my Time Listening to them
I don't mind wasting a bit of time. I have the radio on in the background with big footy on another tab. 2 for 1, win win.:D I can use 2 senses, listen to BS and read BS, and post BS of course:poo::shoutyoldman:;).

It helps that I'm retired and have plenty of time to waste though.

I don't mind wasting a bit of time. I have the radio on in the background with big footy on another tab. 2 for 1, win win.:D I can use 2 senses, listen to BS and read BS, and post BS of course:poo::shoutyoldman:;).

It helps that I'm retired and have plenty of time to waste though.
You're right about the listen to BS. Barrett and Lloyd's criticism of the Suns for not playing 2MP. He was injured you idiots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I generally tune into the morning show while I eat breakfast and that updates me on yesterdays news.

Then I like the Agents hour as often they talk about new things rather than hash over the same shit.

Dal santo and bartel are fairly reasonable I think...

Bartel was fine. Dal Santo though, says Brisbane will go from a top 8 side to a top 6 side if they add Neale. Not sure what season he's talking about because they only won 5 games and are no where near top 8. I don't think Neale is worth an extra 8 wins they would need to add to make top 8.

Bartel was fine. Dal Santo though, says Brisbane will go from a top 8 side to a top 6 side if they add Neale. Not sure what season he's talking about because they only won 5 games and are no where near top 8. I don't think Neale is worth an extra 8 wins they would need to add to make top 8.
I think Brisbane will be pushing for the 8 next year.

Must admit I laughed too 8-10 wins would be a good result for Lions reckon they are about 18 months away from playing finals

After JLT do you think Eagles go on and win the flag this year ? I don't , but they did win it .

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2018 Trade Radio

Remove this Banner Ad

Back