Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I nearly cried when I saw it on Insta earlier today.

Tears of joy.
I’m hearing you... great to see!
Its weird, I was in Bali last year when he’s knee buckled and I remember that shattered moment when I read it had happened.
I’m in Bali now...and to see that pic with him up and about has just made my day!
Don’t know if this is the right way of saying it but it’s like things have gone full circle...
Hope he comes back the same player...all be it more determined. He’ll be a great leader/coach/addition in the backline.

Its weird, I was in Bali last year when he’s knee buckled and I remember that shattered moment when I read it had happened.
I’m in Bali now...and to see that pic with him up and about has just made my day!
Don’t know if this is the right way of saying it but it’s like things have gone full circle...
Hope he comes back the same player...all be it more determined. He’ll be a great leader/coach/addition in the backline.
Hang on, so if I understand correctly, you went to Bali and Doc did his knee, and you thought it would be a great idea to go back to Bali just as he's getting back into training??! WTF man??

Don't go back, otherwise he'll do it again.

Hang on, so if I understand correctly, you went to Bali and Doc did his knee, and you thought it would be a great idea to go back to Bali just as he's getting back into training??! WTF man??
Blame wifey...she keeps booking these bloody holidays!!
I’ll give Doc a buzz next time she starts talking about coming back here to see if he’s ok with it. Dunno any other way around this...

Doc was doing some serious running at Optus stadium on saturday during the open training session. Looked fit as a fiddle and and seems to have drop some weight/muscle which i am sure he will put some back over pre season.
why do players always have to wait for pre season to put on muscle especially ones that have been long term injury? If you have a knee reco you can still do upper body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back