AFL 2019 - AFL Round 6

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubtful i dont think so

Pies can limit without tagging hard though. However this is a great day for scoring especially those mids who drift back for marks. Sb have taken down the 115.5 line. PB 105 line has already been smashed its almost worth getting on the unders.

I mean, they may choose to play Greenwood off half back to replace Aish but surely they don't play him as a mid without a defensive job. Maybe Pendles/Adams to half back..

Merrett is key to Essendons link up game. You would be crazy to have a tagger in your line up and then let him run free.

And then you also have to take into account that if Merrett does get off to a hot start without the tag then they will send Greenwood to him.

But hey, who can really predict what the coaches are going to do. Last night a perfect example.

AFL 2019 Record
70-71
+27.58 units

3u Oliver over 106.5 fantasy $1.87
3.5u Brayshaw over 103.5 fantasy $1.87
2u Salem over 25.5 $1.87 (365)
2.5u Treloar 25+, Collingwood SU $1.85 (lads)
2.5u Cox AGS, Crisp, Zaharakis 20+ $1.88 (SB)
2.5 Tippa, Stephenson AGS $1.80 (SB)

1.5u Grundy over 115.5 fantasy $1.88 (PB)
1u Cox over 60.5 fantasy $1.75 (PB)
0.25u lads SGM - $74.20
Coll 1-39
BTTS 60+
Cox AGS
Tippa 2+ goals
Stephenson 2+ goals
Heppell 25+ disposals
Merrett 25+ disposals
Phillips 25+ disposals
Treloar 30+ disposals
3u Shiel Under 28.5 $1.84 (SB)
Updated Record
73-78
+22.82 units

Feeling a little hard done by with a couple of these, but that's punting. Hopefully the rest of the weekend is better.

Some things to consider for tomorrows game:
Treloar over 99.5 SC at Lads $1.87 (i'm 4/4 on these and this one looks particularly tasty)
Treloar SC Group $7 at Lads.
Shiel AGS $4 at Lads (speculative, has had 7 shots this year for 0.5 and 2 missed. Can't kick in fwd half but has nice hair).
Merrett AGS $3.75 at Lads.
Can't say i didn't warn myself.
4 shots. 0.2 and 2 out of bounds.
Looked gorgeous doing it tho.

Mason Wood 2+ @3.40 Sb
Hasn’t kicked a goal yet this year, 0-5 from 3 games, but covered 7/13 times last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubtful i dont think so

Pies can limit without tagging hard though. However this is a great day for scoring especially those mids who drift back for marks. Sb have taken down the 115.5 line. PB 105 line has already been smashed its almost worth getting on the unders.

But not worth touching save your pennies for other games in relation to fantasy
____________---------------------________________---
On a side note i put $50 on Richmond with Lads at 1.42 expecting to get the 2.50 Promo i didnt recieve it. Anyone know why that mightve been the case. Im in WA
The specials are usually in a section just above the normal odds pretty sure. Will have a separate line for Richmond to win at 2.50, maybe you missed it and just went the regular odds.

Ill be taking the Roos at +27.5 tomorrow. Im big on these teams up against sides who have had huge wins especially out of state. Essendon, North, Dogs and WCE tick the box. Dons covered the spread already. I think North can aswell. Carlton got to 16 points, an undermanned tigers won by 7 both at home.

Larkey in means Ziebell is onball. Goldstein, Ziebell, Cunners, Higgins, Dumont and outside runners Hall and Polec are more than capable in the middle.

0.45u North +27.5 @1.91
1U Huggins U30.5 @1.88 PB
1U B.Brown U63.5 @1.88 SB
1U Atley U73.5 @1.88 BE
1U Pittard U84.5 @1.88 BE
.5U Goldstein U102.5 SC @1.87 LB
.4U Ziebell O19.5 disp @2.8 SB
.2U Ziebell O24.5 disp @10 SB
1U Rozee More goal vs Ziebell @2.40 TAB

Will keep an eye on the SB fantasy lines. Might be a few higher ones.

Also any good Larkey AGS odds?
or Ziebell stat lines?

At Adelaide oval vs port this year only 2 players i believe have gone over 88 fantasy and they wernt even that good at home.

Last edited:
Brad Scott has said Ziebell will get some time in the middle this round and they will make some changes forward.

20+ disposals @2.70
25+ disposals @10
30+ disposals @101
Even if they start him in the middle he will be lucky to get 25 touches.

Has only done it 33 times in almost 200 matches. Most of those played as a midfielder.

Too slow. Not smart enough around the ground.

Still, decent enough odds. Hope it comes through for you.

Even if they start him in the middle he will be lucky to get 25 touches.

Has only done it 33 times in almost 200 matches. Most of those played as a midfielder.

Too slow. Not smart enough around the ground.

Still, decent enough odds. Hope it comes through for you.

33 times in 200 is still over the 1 in 10 the bet needs to break even

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 - AFL Round 6

Back