AFL 2019 - AFL Round 6

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Larkey is paying $23 for Kangaroos first goal and $41 for the match with Beteasy. I don't know much about him but someone mentioned before he is a forward and he is listed on Footywire as a forward 198 cm and 93 kg. The team sheet has him at half back, but I don't think that means he will play there. Tabtouch have the same odds for him.

Last edited:

Nick Larkey is paying $23 for Kangaroos first goal and $41 for the match with Beteasy. I don't know much about him but someone mentioned before he is a forward and he is listed on Footywire as a forward 198 cm and 93 kg. The team sheet has him at half back, but I don't think that means he will play there. Tabtouch have the same odds for him.
Won the VFL leading goalkicker award last year.

Will almost certainly be playing as a KPF although Brads Scotts may have completely lost his marbles so nothing is definite.

If you think North are a chance to win, consider multi-ing it up with Dumont for either 25/30+ possessions and Larkey AGS/2+/3+.

We don't win without Dumont covering for Higgins, and Brown/Wood can't kick a winning score on their own.

As for me? I'm betting on a huge Port win. Will do a heap of small multis with:

*Port 25+/40+/60+

*Their forwards such as Gray, Ebery and Rozee to kick 2+/3+

*Rockliff to gather 30+/35+

North will be lucky to get the ball out of their back 50 all night.

Has there been a 100-point drubbing yet this year? Tonight could be the night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boak + Rockliff 70+ disposals combined @ $6 with Ladbrokes on the player performance tab

They’ve done it 3/5 times this season including both games they’ve played at Adelaide Oval. Another of those 5 games had Rockliff injured early with Boak still holding up 35 of his own.

Far from a shoe in, but great value.
Sheesh this is looking pretty good at HT. 40/70
Some people coming up with some gold this week.
Loving it.

Probably just cursed it didn't I

So you take the money. Give them 10 bucks now rather than 100 later... But it doesn't look like it's going to happen anyway.
Yeah, I was being offered about 8 times the stake (which isn’t bad but not a fair price versus the odds). Rarely if ever a +EV decision.

Don't know if this has been mentioned already but both Josh Dunkley and Toby Mclean are paying 101 to get 30+ against Freo. Think thats way overs with the possibility of Bont being pushed forward opening up a potential move for one of them from the forward line to the midfield.

Worth a cheeky $2 for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 - AFL Round 6

Back