Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

I have ended up with a spare category 1 ticket which I can sell as I already have a ticket. Have no intention of being unreasonable.

I have ended up with a spare category 1 ticket which I can sell as I already have a ticket. Have no intention of being unreasonable.
Mate, if that is true, you should be transparent and name your price on here.

I'm also pretty sure 'having no intention of being unreasonable' is effectively saying 'I'll be unreasonable in practice'

If you wish to sell on here price must be face value.

thanks.

Just realised, as a short arse I’m not going to see anything in standing room. Lol

Ah well at least I’ll be there and if we win I can just watch the replay Saturday night when I get home. :D
I'm sure taller people would let you move to the front if you asked nicely.

I'm sure taller people would let you move to the front if you asked nicely.
I’m sure they would but I’d have to get enough confidence up to ask them. :)

I’d feel guilty asking people if I could move to the front.

Ah well will just have to get in early. :D

In my experience with standing, people are more than willing to help when they notice a situation where somebody is missing out when they would otherwise not miss out if the positions were reversed.
Yeah if joelsyt starts moving around on tip toes trying to see around someone usually somebody would offer her a better view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone ever had luck with a fistful of cash out the front of the 'G on GF Day? I've seen them, but never observed a transaction take place. A young bloke from work here just picked up a spare ticket, but his brother also wants to go. This is his plan. Good luck to him.

Anyone ever had luck with a fistful of cash out the front of the 'G on GF Day? I've seen them, but never observed a transaction take place. A young bloke from work here just picked up a spare ticket, but his brother also wants to go. This is his plan. Good luck to him.

Ah, I see this man also has my plan B.

This carries some risk because the ticket may have already been used to enter the ground.

In my experience with standing, people are more than willing to help when they notice a situation where somebody is missing out when they would otherwise not miss out if the positions were reversed.

agree. I pretty much stand every game and this is my experience. always happy to let shorter people in front so they can see and i think most people are. the issue you have is that for a game like the GF, not everyone regularly stands or is aware of standing etiquette so may not feel the same, but generally I've found people are pretty good in these situations

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back