Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey team,

Quick standing ticket questions:

1. Can you only enter in the one gate?
2. Can you stand anywhere around the ground, or are you restricted to the section you're allotted?
You have to enter at the gate on your ticket. You can stand anywhere you want but occasionally they may check tickets, particularly if one section is getting too over crowded.

First time i have ever hear of a 'standing etiquette' wow...
Sounds like an urban myth to me initiated by smarties that like to work their way to the front of every view...excuse me...i can't see...what's happening can you tell me...excuse me...can i get past please...where's the fence?!?!?
So let me get this straight...first to the fence at the 'G' so 'standing etiquette' presumes every short ticket holder has some sort of expectation to make their way to the front of the fence with what?!? an excuse me?!? Eventually that many get in front of you that you find yourself that far back from the fence with a poor view of the Grand Final?!? Am I reading this right with this 'standing etiquette'...?!? WOW....
The elderly and disabled get a gig in my book always...and if becomes such an issue for one then the smart thing to do would be to get their early to get a prime view or buy a seat ticket...or watch it on tv!
All I mean jak is if there is someone shorter than me that's not going to impact mine or others standing position but gives them a chance to see the game I'm more than happy to let them in front. It's just a common sense community approach. Seems quite a few of us do it from my experience. Also, I don't mean someone who turns up at 2:25 then assumes they can stroll to the front.

Hey team,

Quick standing ticket questions:

1. Can you only enter in the one gate?
2. Can you stand anywhere around the ground, or are you restricted to the section you're allotted?
Go in the gate on your ticket you will find there are heaps of place to stand it is my preferred option every week

Flying in tonight from Perth, have 2 tickets (i will be in one of them), so one for sale. OR both together if someone has one ticket and wants to upgrade to 2. top seats, M16 AA 6&7. AFL past players life members section. PM for one or both if you have one to swap!
Can anyone sit here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not actually joking or trying to be funny. Being new, I honestly thought it must've been a team forum admin thing because of all the new blow-ins and potential scalpers on here so I tried a different team and it worked. I never got the signup email on my other account and when I tried logging back in it said my account had been rejected by an admin.

You do realise everyone can read your posting history where you originally claimed to be a GWS fan?

You do realise everyone can read your posting history where you originally claimed to be a GWS fan?

Of course I do. I never actually claimed to be a GWS fan mate. I said I was a big fan.

Must be good to have so much time on your hands you can go trawling through my old posts and bother to post here days later. Why would you even care?

Of course I do. I never actually claimed to be a GWS fan mate. I said I was a big fan.

Must be good to have so much time on your hands you can go trawling through my old posts and bother to post here days later. Why would you even care?

Not a fan but a big fan? 🤪

Hats off for trying brother, I actually hope you get a ticket regardless of who you go for, you obviously really want to go. Good luck to both of your teams 😜

Old posts?

You've got 10 posts and have been here for four days-- it's not like it takes a detective to find out that you tried to manipulate GWS supporters.

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back