Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Will happily swap my standing room ticket for a seated ticket. Will make up the price difference for the ticket as well

Think i f’ed up.
Went into the ballot.
Without thinking i used my C/C with the $500 limit.
Got a text before saying to make sure i have enough funds.
For both tickets over 800.
Read the fine print.Can't change the C/C . :(
More peeved because now by the looks of it my daughter can't go as she missed out in 17.
Just deposit funds on it and put it into credit.

After missing in 2017, I was happy to see a withdrawal this morning. Don't care where, just know I'm there.

As others have said, I was at Punt Road for the 2017 Grand Final and I can only thoroughly recommend it too.
Access to the MCG straight after the formal ceremony is quick and easy and the atmosphere on the day is amazing.
You can hear the live roar from the MCG throughout the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priority 1 member pay $2500 for 2 membership's and got category 6 seats looks like top deck back row southern stand .
Happy too be going but what a joke this system is .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hardly a bad seat in the G... least you save a bit on the cost of GF ticket!!

You’ll have a great time 😉

Priority 1 member pay $2500 for 2 membership's and got category 6 seats looks like top deck back row southern stand .
Happy too be going but what a joke this system is .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah me too. But I was back row top of GSS in 2017 and still the best day of my life. Let’s just enjoy being there - but the system needs improving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back