Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Sitting in M3 for this year. Going to be amazing sitting in front of the grog squad and behind the cheer squad

So here we are worried about GF tickets with the worst case scenario being we miss out & watch the mighty Tigers from Punt road or a pub or with mates. Across the road the pies are worried how the umps cost them the game and trying to sell their tickets at inflated prices. Here’s a tip pies - use this weeks social security money to by mower fuel - coz you’ll be mowing lawns whilst we’re playing in a GF. 😉

Desperate for 2 tickets if available

up here from Sydney went to game last night and staying for the week

any help at all would be appreciated?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ticktek order history says 1 x C2ADT but there has been no charge to my credit card. I assume this means 1 category 2 adult ticket. Is this enough for confirmation do you think?

My ticktek order history says 1 x C2ADT but there has been no charge to my credit card. I assume this means 1 category 2 adult ticket. Is this enough for confirmation do you think?
No. Mine says the same, and I was allocated a Cat 5 seat. If you had a ticket it would be listed after this. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!!

Hi everyone. First time poster but long time reader. Had a ticketing question. I have been drained of $824 which I assume means 2 X category 2 tickets. Have had a look at my tickets which are M8 row d(happy with these). However looking at the seating map, that row seems to be category 3. Anyone else experience this? I’m happy with the tickets I just don’t want to be flogged for more money than I should be...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey all. I've only lived in Melbourne for 10 years, so not even P3 yet on my membership. That means attending the GF is a pipedream for me, unless I'm willing to fork over $2k to a scalper (which I'm not).

I know a lot of you will miss out on tickets this year. It's not the worst thing in the world. I spent 2017 with my family watching on TV. It was one of the best days of my life. Just make sure you are around other Tigers, be grateful that our team is there and enjoy every moment. I'm going to try and get to PRO this year (with the family) to be a bit closer to the action.

Go Tigers :)

does it then specify area row and seat no?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back