Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested in your general thoughts on the environment. A mate who went totally bagged it out saying the crowd wasn't catered for with toliets, food, drinks etc. Wondering if a pub would be better option??

They will prob be better for the experience from 2017. Bring a bag with your own food and drinks though.

Im planning on taking my kid who is 7, didnt go to pro last time though

Got Cat 2 tickets, you can check your Ticketek order history too, should have a C2 for Cat 2 etc.
My ticketek order history for the ballot says C2 but my credit card was charged for a C4 so I don't know how much you can read into that

My ticketek order history for the ballot says C2 but my credit card was charged for a C4 so I don't know how much you can read into that
C2ADT etc just relates to the ballot not ticket category. When I could actually see my seat info, the category wasn’t listed, just section, row and seats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t been charged and I’m Cat 3. I put in standing room for 1 and missed out. Devastated.

Interested in your general thoughts on the environment. A mate who went totally bagged it out saying the crowd wasn't catered for with toliets, food, drinks etc. Wondering if a pub would be better option??

Huh, that's interesting. I wasn't there my self, was lucky enough to be at the 'G. However, my two younger brothers (both teenagers) and my missus were there, and they thought it was fine.

My ticket details have also changed. I had seats in Q3. Now it says row GA seat 203 and 204. So strange! If we get different seats, I hope there not worse than the ones we had.
To the person who made a comment about the price of cheer squad grand final tickets. I sat there for all 3 finals in 2017 and our tickets weren't cheaper. We paid the normal cat 7 price for them.

I serious here, I was just looking at my ticket and now it's gone. Just the ballot registration is there, 5 minutes ago the ticket was there M12 row F
Same with me, no longer in order history but money still not in my account...I’m going to melt pretty hard if they’ve ****ed up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back