Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

got money taken from my acc by tickettek
anyone know what happens from here? do they email you tickets or you go to them
You have to pick up the tickets in person at a Ticketek outlet or at the G on the day, with your ID and credit card you used to purchase the tickets.

Yeah first world problems but what's the point of paying extra for 20 years and have priority 1 access and end up in the nose bleed section .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The point is if you dont pay then you don't get in...

Giving everyone their choice of sections would be a complete cluster****. If you have the cash arrange to swap with someone with a better seat and pay them the difference

So tickets have also disappeared from my order history as well.

Hope it's a case of Ticketek making an error by releasing details too soon.

So tickets have also disappeared from my order history as well.

Hope it's a case of Ticketek making an error by releasing details too soon.
Disappeared from mine too.

A lot of people are reporting a difference between the cost of the tickets and category of tickets, maybe Ticketek have stuffed up.

I was getting nervous, no ticket in the order history but can see the charge on my credit card. I'm like a kid at christmas waiting to tear into the presents but ticketek says not until after we go to church

(Log in to remove this ad.)

185 charged on my card. Looks like category 7. Dad missed out, but he is having a hip operation so unlikely to go anyway.
For some reason this could possibly put my in the cheer squad? I'll take it!
Go Tiges.

185 charged on my card. Looks like category 7. Dad missed out, but he is having a hip operation so unlikely to go anyway.
For some reason this could possibly put my in the cheer squad? I'll take it!
Go Tiges.
Nah, don't think so, that'll be standing room. I think you have to be part of the cheer squad to get allocated seats in the cheer squad cat7

Nah, don't think so, that'll be standing room. I think you have to be part of the cheer squad to get allocated seats in the cheer squad cat7

On the gf seating map it's got the bays behind both goals as cat 7. Also seats way up the top. But maybe the Cheersquad get them on the cheap. Anyhow I don't mind if I have the shittest seat in the ground, last time I had to stand!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back