Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone CBD based, I walked into the Athaneum theatre at 3.10 and walked out at 3.15, 3 people serving with a supervisor that would deal with any issues, couldn't believe how quick it was.

Only down side was the two hour commute back to Pakenham o_Oo_Oo_O
In 2017 I queued for about 2 hours at Waverley on the Tuesday. A work colleague walked in & out of Atheneum in 5 mins on the Thursday. Don’t panic - the tickets will still be there.

In 2017 I queued for about 2 hours at Waverley on the Tuesday. A work colleague walked in & out of Atheneum in 5 mins on the Thursday. Don’t panic - the tickets will still be there.

With no trains I did the maths, get off at Yarraman, drive to Waverley Gardens, then get back to Pakenham, feed two junior Slabs before Mrs Slabs goes to work.

Or 20min out of my day being Docklands based for work, Obvious choice really :think:

Obviously I'm a Dee supporter (as much as one can be a Dee supporter after this season), and long time poster on here..

But the missus is a 9 year member, and while she received the extra tickets email at 1:30pm today, she unfortunately was stuck at work and had no chance of securing a ticket..

She's pretty devastated as you can imagine.. I'm sure everyone has a million mates asking for extra tickets etc, but thought I'd put a request on here just in case any one has a last minute no show or cancellation..

Happy to provide a photo of her membership and put you on to her if needed.

Cheers fellas and ladies, good luck and hopefully you smash the giants!

Anyone CBD based, I walked into the Athaneum theatre at 3.10 and walked out at 3.15, 3 people serving with a supervisor that would deal with any issues, couldn't believe how quick it was.

Only down side was the two hour commute back to Pakenham o_Oo_Oo_O
That’s always my outlet of choice. The two big guys behind the counter there are first class.

In my hand. Need Armaguard or someone to lock them up until Saturday.

The bloke at Hampton was nearly out of tickets. Not sure how often they get them in but he was saying how he was worried about getting through the rest of the afternoon (this was about 4:30pm). Just a heads up if anyone is planning on heading to that outlet.

Thanks for the heads up, was planning to head there tomorrow. Might call them first to check.

Hey guys, I managed to get standing room in the 2pm sale today. I am interstate and only flying in on Friday night.

Is there a ticket collection office at the MCG? Or should i go to a ticketek office somewhere else. I'm obviously hoping they are open on grand final day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, I managed to get standing room in the 2pm sale today. I am interstate and only flying in on Friday night.

Is there a ticket collection office at the MCG? Or should i go to a ticketek office somewhere else. I'm obviously hoping they are open on grand final day.

There’s definitely an option to pick up at the MCG but have you considered going to a Ticketek in your state before you leave?

Just pick it up from your local office. I’m in sydney and doing that tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you can enter via a different gate than the one on the ticket? We have a standing room ticket at bay11 (gate 5) but the rest of us have seats in M30 (gate 1). Will they let the standing room person in via gate 1? I would rather stand near our seats so we can all chat during the breaks...

Does anyone know if you can enter via a different gate than the one on the ticket? We have a standing room ticket at bay11 (gate 5) but the rest of us have seats in M30 (gate 1). Will they let the standing room person in via gate 1? I would rather stand near our seats so we can all chat during the breaks...
If they're at opposite ends of the ground you won't be able to.

I think gate 5 is Southern Stand and gate 1 is Ponsford Stand.

Would also like to know. My sister is in the Ponsford stand and I'm near Punt road end. would like to catch up for the last quarter if we're winning but she can't get through AFL/MCC members so hoping she can scan out then back in at punt road end

It’s under his account and his credit card...
Almost every time I've picked up tickets they wanted the credit card.
Last year I picked them up at one of the little crappy outlets I think it was a chemist in Camberwell and all they wanted was phone number - and I was quite shocked because anyone could have waltzed in and given my phone number and walked away with my ticket.

I would take as much identifying info as you can. Ticketek Account number, credit card number, your dad's contact details from the Ticketek account, your id if it is the same address, a copy of the confirmation email etc and you should be right. You could even logon to the account in front of them if needed.

Would also like to know. My sister is in the Ponsford stand and I'm near Punt road end. would like to catch up for the last quarter if we're winning but she can't get through AFL/MCC members so hoping she can scan out then back in at punt road end

Have to go in on the gate on the ticket (discovered this on the ANZAC eve game). You can go from the Ponsford to the Olympic via a walkway on Level 4 that's behind the MCC without going outside.

I assumed you could pick up at the MCG but could not see it listed on ticketek website.
There is actually no ticketek collection in Alice Springs.
From Richmond’s GF FAQ page:
Tickets can also be collected from the Ticketek box office at the MCG (Gate 3B) on Grand Final day.

There are 2 Ticketek agencies open in the CBD on Saturday if that’s any easier for you. All options will be busy I imagine

Have to go in on the gate on the ticket (discovered this on the ANZAC eve game). You can go from the Ponsford to the Olympic via a walkway on Level 4 that's behind the MCC without going outside.

I find this extraordinary... accessing the Olympic stand from the Ponsford without heading outside or going through MCC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back