Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had the balls, seriously a couple minutes before game time when not many people at the gates, just take a run up and jump over barriers. Blend in with crowd. Big risk I know but hey Richmond supporters would do anything

I find this extraordinary... accessing the Olympic stand from the Ponsford without heading outside or going through MCC?
There is a segregated walkway up on level 4 that connects the two stands with no entry/exit points inside the MCC. I’ve never walked it but have seen the entrance near the toilets behind Q49 in the Olympic stand.

There is a segregated walkway up on level 4 that connects the two stands with no entry/exit points inside the MCC. I’ve never walked it but have seen the entrance near the toilets behind Q49 in the Olympic stand.

Oh there is too! I recall this now, cheers...

Edits: I have a feeling they might close this off on grand final day to control the standing patrons on each respective end and keep them in their designated gate-entrance points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Edits: I have a feeling they might close this off on grand final day to control the standing patrons on each respective end and keep them in their designated gate-entrance points.

no chance they close it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if you can enter via a different gate than the one on the ticket? We have a standing room ticket at bay11 (gate 5) but the rest of us have seats in M30 (gate 1). Will they let the standing room person in via gate 1? I would rather stand near our seats so we can all chat during the breaks...
I have Standing M30 I would swap as I want to stand with son in southern stand

Have to go in on the gate on the ticket (discovered this on the ANZAC eve game). You can go from the Ponsford to the Olympic via a walkway on Level 4 that's behind the MCC without going outside.

Wow had no idea this was there, thanks all.

Ticket M56 row C. Can someone please explain or descriptive how restricted this seat is ? Is there a cameraman blocking view?? Anyone with info or help on this

Thanks

Ticket M56 row C. Can someone please explain or descriptive how restricted this seat is ? Is there a cameraman blocking view?? Anyone with info or help on this

Thanks

Looks fine to me.

What makes you think it’s restricted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks fine to me.

What makes you think it’s restricted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It says in the ticket. Restricted view

I did the virtual seat thing and no problem but it states restricted. I’m assuming a cameraman ??? Can’t be that bad can it

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back