Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Have 3 standing room tickets, would prefer an upgrade to seats if anyone was interested in a swap. Will obviously pay the difference in ticket price 👍

We were row B 6-7 on Friday night, there was a camera man 4 seats to our left, didn't impact our view, but might restict a tiny frcation of the pocket depdning on your seat.
Thanks for he info. Any photos by any chance from this game of what you saw. Especially in that direction ? Thanks

Thanks for he info. Any photos by any chance from this game of what you saw. Especially in that direction ? Thanks
No Sorry pictures sorry, i think if your seats are anywhere up to 8 you should have a perfect view, then it may just come down to your height, but it may just be a tiny fraction of the pocket.

Admins feel free to remove this if it’s not the place (though letting me know this is the case and directing me to the best place would be great).

Selling 1x Grand Final Package. Category 3, seat close to the front of Lv 4, Bay 26. Paid $2,020.

Includes ticket to post-game “Final Siren” function at Melbourne Park, with entertainment, food and drinks.

Bought when desperate for a ticket after missing the ballot but was then able to get one at the death yesterday. Hoping to recoup most/all of the money outlaid.

Can obviously show proof of purchase, happy to meet in person, do cash, drop off, swap phone numbers and addresses, etc. Make me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: the live site, for those that secured a GF ticket (into the MCG), if we win, will it be easy enough to join the action down at PRO after? Or will it be a lockout if I don't also purchase a live site ticket?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Re: the live site, for those that secured a GF ticket (into the MCG), if we win, will it be easy enough to join the action down at PRO after? Or will it be a lockout if I don't also purchase a live site ticket?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
They kick everyone out of the ground after the match. The team will be presented after the concert at the MCG.

They kick everyone out of the ground after the match. The team will be presented after the concert at the MCG.
which the MCG is free to enter shortly before the concert starts, so there's no point hanging about at the live-site for long after the game.

on a different topic, does anybody think that they'll continue to sell tickets later tonight or tomorrow for the live-site if they don't sell out their estimated allocation? seems like a bunch of people who were going to be there have got GF tickets so I doubt they'll fill it like they did in 2017.

Hi All,
I may have 2 x tickets available in Q32 (Will confirm later tonight)
Would prefer these to go someone that's been a member for a while and has missed out.

Thanks,
Jake
Let me know the price mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for that. I read somewhere in my search there could be a cameraman who sits right there so they could block some of the field. You wouldn’t have any photos from your seat this year would you? Might be able to see a camera man in maybe sitting in row A. It can’t be a horizontal bar as there’s none on the fencing bottom level. Hoping someone knows exactly why or if in your case a photograph might show a cameraman in it. Otherwise I might have to stand if the restricted view is too much
We sat in 55 front row in 2017 and i'm pretty sure there is a tv camera set up on a scaffold on the fence in bay 56 .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone confirmed the city ticketek open Friday? This physical ticket thing is a bloody nightmare
Totally agree with this physical ticket collection business. It certainly is one royal pain in the backside, especially when you work & live in the western suburbs (no longer in Epping) where nothing exists! :mad:

I contacted the Athenaeum Theatre in the city & they are closed on Friday, so I'd say the answer to that question could be no.

Might as well give this a shot as everyone else seems to be doing swaps, I've got a level 4 ticket (Q10), and would prefer to be sitting on Level 1, if by some miracle anyone actually prefers sitting on level 4 (my uncle does so thought it worth a try 🤷‍♀️), and has a level 1 ticket, I'd be happy to swap and pay the difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back