Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a Richmond Gold member at the start of 2017 but traded it for MCC provisional membership (be stupid not to, unless Richmond become the best team in the comp for the next 3 years, oh wait). The aftermath: missed 17 GF and still dont have a ticket for this year. Not fussed about sitting/standing as long as I get into that holy stadium on Saturday. If this sob story appeals to you, then please pm me and will gladly purchase your ticket!

😱😱😱😱😱😱...let me know when you can

Sorry mate and to everyone else who did PM me. He just gave me a price of $1800 minimum. I don’t want any part of that.

Sorry to waste everyone’s time.

i jumped the gun after friday night thinking i would miss out in the ballot like 2 years ago. bought a pair of tickets for $1000ea from 2 ex-eagles i know in the afl life members section. expected to take my best mate collingwood supporter but the giants ruined that. as it turned out i could have got one thru the ballot as a gold member. now have 2 great seats to myself! Chasing someone who wants the other ticket (i fly in about 4pm thurs) and drink with me and mates at the London fri night, then the big one on Sat! Tiger time!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone told me there is likely to be less people at Punt Road this year than 2017, anyone know if they put fewer tickets on sale?
just more people got into the GF this time, I think... plus the fact it's $30 this year instead of the $20 it was in 2017... and the tickets are still open as I type this. I'm sure plenty more tickets will sell if they leave it open.

What about little stools to sit down on during quarters breaks? Would that be allowed?

I'm pretty sure anything too 'solid' wont be allowed in. For example a phone book would be a great idea (if they still make them!?!?) but you're not allowed because people used to rip the pages out and throw them everywhere. Plus a maniac could throw it on someone. You might be able to get one of those plastic stools for 5 bucks and if they don't let you bring it in, just chuck it.

Best bet would be to get two empty goon bags and put them in your pockets. Then once you are inside blow them up and stand on them. Plus you now have 8 litres of booze to drink between now and the granny!

How much does your mate want for the ticket please?

He bought it early in the week for 2k but got another ticket with me this morning so we're sitting together so we're trying to offload the spare. Am I allowed to post price? How does that all work?

Edit: Sold

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back