2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any AFL members get their email renewal today? You have to opt out otherwise they automatically enrol you on a renewal monthly payment plan. I’m sure they’re not the only ones but poor darts I would’ve thought

Any AFL members get their email renewal today? You have to opt out otherwise they automatically enrol you on a renewal monthly payment plan. I’m sure they’re not the only ones but poor darts I would’ve thought
Yes, received ours today. Only thing missing is the Gold Member waitlist number which 12 months ago was 1564.

Yes, received ours today. Only thing missing is the Gold Member waitlist number which 12 months ago was 1564.
I was hoping that you would have received a Gold Membership offer for 2019 at 1564.
This waiting list is moving very slowly and at 4000 it seems I have years to wait.

What was your waitlist number 12 months prior to that?

What was your waitlist number 12 months prior to that?
Just checked and my new waitlist number is 1365 due to a high rate of renewal. Haven’t got the figure for 2 years ago but I’m sure we came in around 1000 at least last year. Could be another 6 years at this rate:(

Just checked and my new waitlist number is 1365 due to a high rate of renewal. Haven’t got the figure for 2 years ago but I’m sure we came in around 1000 at least last year. Could be another 6 years at this rate:(
Oh no!! You have only moved 200 in the queue.:( That's terrible and not what I wanted to hear.

How did you find out you new waitlist number? I've logged in to AFL Membership but can't see anything useful.

Oh no!! You have only moved 200 in the queue.:( That's terrible and not what I wanted to hear.

How did you find out you new waitlist number? I've logged in to AFL Membership but can't see anything useful.
You have to call them and ask, quoting your membership number.

This morning signed myself and the mrs (freshly converted) as Legends members for 2019. First time back as a member since 2012.

Roughly how long is it before I should receive an email from the club?

If im not mistaken, for Legends members, the opportunity to change or select seat allocation (via your magpies account) is opening tomorrow for a couple of days. Then as different categories open it rolls through.

Emails sent out etc.

I signed up just via the membership site and not through the MyMagpies account. Might give the club a call tomorrow.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but when you did what you did what happens hence is a magpies account is created and you track through that.

I’m not a tech head but I think that’s how it happens.
Calling the club works to get it exact.

Apologies ahead if I’m confusing it more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but when you did what you did what happens hence is a magpies account is created and you track through that.

I’m not a tech head but I think that’s how it happens.
Calling the club works to get it exact.

Apologies ahead if I’m confusing it more.

I gave them an email address. But assuming they would have to generate a password or something for me to access a MyMagpies account.

I gave them an email address. But assuming they would have to generate a password or something for me to access a MyMagpies account.
Again apologies if I’m going to cause confusion nfusion.

Through that email you will have sent to you all confirmations and an account is set up or needs to be for your tracking purposes / seat allocation.

1. But first step, agree call the club and you’ll be sweet on the exact details.
  2. To me it’s the seating allocation that’s good to choose where you prefer etc.

Anyone else struggling to get in contact with the club today regarding seating for legends?
Yep. Tried at 9am, got an automated message asking me to leave my name and number and they'll call me back. Decided to try again at 2pm, and all I get is a "busy" tone...

Anyone else struggling to get in contact with the club today regarding seating for legends?

Yep. Tried at 9am, got an automated message asking me to leave my name and number and they'll call me back. Decided to try again at 2pm, and all I get is a "busy" tone...

It took them a week to return my email.

They did say they're very busy atm...……...hopefully they have fixed the issue with my boys memberships.

I rang a few times today but couldn’t get through. I had trouble with the interactive seating thingy. Main problem was that there seems to be no real choice of seats. Only seats in a few bays behind the goals were available for selection. Hope to resolve tomorrow.

It took them a week to return my email.

They did say they're very busy atm...……...hopefully they have fixed the issue with my boys memberships.
Finally got through a couple hours ago and that was just to get on hold. Understand they are busy but man all day to get on and we pretty much grabbed the last two seats together. Every other seat is a single now for Legends.

Finally got through a couple hours ago and that was just to get on hold. Understand they are busy but man all day to get on and we pretty much grabbed the last two seats together. Every other seat is a single now for Legends.

Are you serious? bloody hell. Got a membership for myself and girlfriend, and we cant sit together. Took some time off work today to make sure i was ready at 9am, but couldn't get through all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back