2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? bloody hell. Got a membership for myself and girlfriend, and we cant sit together. Took some time off work today to make sure i was ready at 9am, but couldn't get through all day.
I hope I’m wrong mate but that’s what they told me today unless you’re in the 4th tier. But you pay all the money for the tickets I don’t really know why you would want to be that far back.

Finally got through a couple hours ago and that was just to get on hold. Understand they are busy but man all day to get on and we pretty much grabbed the last two seats together. Every other seat is a single now for Legends.
I feel for you.

In this day and age, seems two plus seats together is not just straight forward.

I’d be interested to hear from legends bay that use the walk up option compared to the legends allocated seats?

I’m a bit wedded to the same seat business pretty much so you stick to that. Works well enough.

I hope I’m wrong mate but that’s what they told me today unless you’re in the 4th tier. But you pay all the money for the tickets I don’t really know why you would want to be that far back.

Yeah, for me the interactive map hasn't even shown anything all day really, not even empty 4th tier seating so either it's not working or they are holding seats off that. When signing up I had a decent chat to the membership guy about where we might be able to sit and he never mentioned the possibility of not being able to sit together. I'm moving from AFL membership because I want to support the club more so this is pretty disappointing.

Yeah, for me the interactive map hasn't even shown anything all day really, not even empty 4th tier seating so either it's not working or they are holding seats off that. When signing up I had a decent chat to the membership guy about where we might be able to sit and he never mentioned the possibility of not being able to sit together. I'm moving from AFL membership because I want to support the club more so this is pretty disappointing.
When you do get through I'd be mentioning that, good luck.

Are you serious? bloody hell. Got a membership for myself and girlfriend, and we cant sit together. Took some time off work today to make sure i was ready at 9am, but couldn't get through all day.

Not sure if you are within driving distance to the holden centre, but I went there this afternoon and personally got it sorted so I knew it was done; for fear of this phoning issue.
For my MCG home, mum and I got next to one another, but away she's in the next row. Not too bad. But mum wasn't exactly thrilled when I told her, but tried to explain how they were all going fast and there was only so many available on their system.

Not sure if you are within driving distance to the holden centre, but I went there this afternoon and personally got it sorted so I knew it was done; for fear of this phoning issue.
For my MCG home, mum and I got next to one another, but away she's in the next row. Not too bad. But mum wasn't exactly thrilled when I told her, but tried to explain how they were all going fast and there was only so many available on their system.

Yeah, would love to be able to pop down today or tomorrow but can't get away from work unfortunately. Out of interest, what bays are your seats located in?

Yeah, would love to be able to pop down today or tomorrow but can't get away from work unfortunately. Out of interest, what bays are your seats located in?
I changed my bay to M36, wanted something closer to where the boys came out. And for Away games its M34.

I have M11 for home games and M31 for away games. Logged on this morning at about 9:30 and had no trouble at all.
Will membership packages be posted before Christmas I’m wondering?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
My membership arrived today, so yes, before christmas!

Awesome can’t wait. This is my first time with Legends membership, how does the card work at all games? Do they have your seat number on them or does it go by membership number?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
My first time with Legends also, I was a reserved seating membership last two years. But the card works like others. It does have your seat number, bay on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got through a couple hours ago and that was just to get on hold. Understand they are busy but man all day to get on and we pretty much grabbed the last two seats together. Every other seat is a single now for Legends.
Are you kidding me... Was this for level two? Away games?

The club absolutely dropped the ball here. The fact that I kept getting a "busy" tone, and not even being on hold is ridiculous. Guess I'll have to wait till we're crap again to get good seats...

The club absolutely dropped the ball here. The fact that I kept getting a "busy" tone, and not even being on hold is ridiculous. Guess I'll have to wait till we're crap again to get good seats...
It's all the bloody bandwagoners

This was me and my partner trying to get on all day. Around 4 she got on hold and not long after that finally spoke to someone. Away games was the hardest part, got N6 for home games and that’s about as best we could do.

Going to get a refund if I don’t get level 1 .
What a joke ., why pay over half a grand more to sit in the same seats as usual..

Shouldn't be blaming the bandwagoners for not being able to get good seats, that's a little hypocritical :)

To get to the Gold status for AFL membership
Oh ofcourse.

Didn’t even cross my mind, should have thought of that.

I got mine yesterday, 30 year member this year
Congratulations Baltimore.

May this coming season be your best season (or equal best with 1990 and 2010).

If this is the choice Legends members have what will it be like when the reserved seating opens for everyone else?

I was lucky and managed to get on at 9AM yesterday so got fantastic seats (helps I only need one by itself and I would have been happy to keep my home seat from this year if there wasn't anything better).

I feel the club should allocate seats in order of years of membership in that category. Feels unfair in my first year as a Legends member I can jump in front of multi year Legends members just because I had access to a computer at 9AM yesterday.

One of the downsides of having such high reserved seat numbers in the Ponsford is it looks really bad when large proportion of the seats are empty at some games.

I suppose it's possible more seats will be available when the system is open for everyone after the last priority.

Can I get access to the ISM after my priority window?
The ISM will be accessible to all members and supporters after all access windows have been complete on Monday 10 December.

It can then be accessed right up until the end of the 2019 home and away season.

But you just don't know what kind of seats are available. But good news is that you can alter your seats any time in the season or before the season and they'll just send you a new card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back