2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, I’m sure others probably love level 1 seats but I can’t stand it. I’d actually rather sit up in the nosebleeds than on level 1. Level 2 has been my goal for years.

Thankfully after 3 years I managed N level seating for home games and after 7 years 4 waiting lists and many phone calls and emails I’ve finally managed N level for away games at the G.

Level 2 for home at Marvel too which was much easier to get but wasn’t cheap.
Interesting. I have N for home games and paid $25 each to be on a waitlist for away games for my two seats. I’ve never heard anything from the club regarding this waitlist and wonder if it was just a way to raise some $$$?

I've never actually sat on Level 2. One day I will try it, but I love being on Level 1 and close to the action with the atmosphere.
The atmosphere on level 1 definitely shits on level 2. Regularly I’ve noticed my friends and I are the only ones around me cheering or screaming for ball - the view can’t be beaten though.

The atmosphere on level 1 definitely shits on level 2. Regularly I’ve noticed my friends and I are the only ones around me cheering or screaming for ball - the view can’t be beaten though.
I’m in N11 and it’s a good crew but probably lacks the passion of level 1. Probably suits me though-quietly passionate.

Yeah, I figure level 2 is more about the view and people enjoying the game, compared to level 1 where people more get into the game with the atmosphere. I guess it depends on what you prefer.

Interesting. I have N for home games and paid $25 each to be on a waitlist for away games for my two seats. I’ve never heard anything from the club regarding this waitlist and wonder if it was just a way to raise some $$$?
I got the N home seats after going on the waiting list for 2 years but as far as away seats went I never heard a peep from the club. I guess that makes sense given the club allocation for away seats on level 2 is quite small.

I think now that the clubs doing this *change your seats* thing like they’ve done this week the days of the waitlist are done.

I’m in N11 and it’s a good crew but probably lacks the passion of level 1. Probably suits me though-quietly passionate.
N55 Home games and N33 Away for me. The away area does better atmosphere wise but the home area compensates with current/former players/club officials in close proximity.

N55 Home games and N33 Away for me. The away area does better atmosphere wise but the home area compensates with current/former players/club officials in close proximity.
N55 must be close to the Olympic Room where they hold the President’s function. I’ve been to a few and always plenty of celebrities in attendance.

We are 6,000 ahead of last year so on target for around 82,000 members. Get off to a good start we could get 85,000 members. Richmond are already on 67,000!!!

I still dont know which membership I should get. I know I wont make it to all the games, but I want a reserved seat and ANZAC day. Grand final access would be nice, but I can live with going into a ballot. Normal final access would be ideal.
Leaning to Captains, but that doesnt have ANZAC day I dont think. Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and go Legends MCG.
Yeah I have AFL members, but I want a legends as well. Only an extra $100 to have both. I'm after someone to sit with in legends....

Also to anyone else out there thinking about it that hasn't got there seat allocation.. Moved over from Perth so definitely keen to pair up with someone in legends!

Will make a decision soon...

Ok booked the MCG Legends. Seems like the best call for me. Dont really care about games at Marvel, probably wont make it to a few games anyway. ANZAC day and all finals access. Happy.

Got the little one his first membership too :)
Good call!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received my membership package today but only received the supporter pack with shirt and hat etc. didn’t get the full membership package. Anybody else had this?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Maybe they've sent them in two different packages, so maybe tomorrow?

almost summer

Then it’s autumn then footy starts

I can't believe that at age 26, grown up supporting Collingwood my entire life that I'm not still a regular member (have been on and off since childhood but never in my adult life).

I'm getting back on board this year (was never off the wagon, just not a signed up member), because I never realised the vast array of membership packages that are out there now. I've found one that suits me, I'm signing up and I'm going to rekindle that feeling of being a part of it all!

As you can probably tell, I'm excited that I've finally looked into it lol..

I can't believe that at age 26, grown up supporting Collingwood my entire life that I'm not still a regular member (have been on and off since childhood but never in my adult life).

I'm getting back on board this year (was never off the wagon, just not a signed up member), because I never realised the vast array of membership packages that are out there now. I've found one that suits me, I'm signing up and I'm going to rekindle that feeling of being a part of it all!

Good on you.
Just enjoy it all.

These days there’s a few options out there so good you’ve found one that suits you.

I just like that usually you feel the people around you are all same same.

I didn't get into the whole membership thing until my 20's also. It was around 2010-2012, then had to take a break financial reasons until 2017, and now next year is my 3rd year in a row. It's so good to be a member. I used to just buy tickets to games when I could afford it over the years.

Great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back