2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

#Uncaged is easily my favourite membership slogan by the club in recent memory. Sure beats "Believe. Belong."
It’s a great little clip too!
Love the young kids taking this club forward. They all seem so invested.

#Uncaged is easily my favourite membership slogan by the club in recent memory. Sure beats "Believe. Belong."
It is good, I probably would have saved it for the year after when we aim to make the top 8 ..... but maybe we can use something catchy like "Elite Honesty" or something instead :think:

Once again the standard Vic membership is a rip-off. Up to $163 for 5 games.

A few years ago I remember being told that the club makes a loss or at best breaks even on most Vic memberships unfortunately

It is good, I probably would have saved it for the year after when we aim to make the top 8 ..... but maybe we can use something catchy like "Elite Honesty" or something instead :think:
Don't mind it this year at all.
I reckon the boys aim to play finals every year for what it's worth, but expectation has not been there .
Next year gees I hope it's different, we should expect to get to finals or extremely close ,at minimum a win total of around 10 games .
You look at some of the games we lost , and the Melb. game comes to mind.
We could of won that , but imo we were still tinkering with our zone defense that lost it, maybe a necessary evil, it gave Hogan a few gimmes and that was the game right there imo. .
Next year we should hopefully have ironed out those problems with players like Harris and we win.

On the seating , anyone here sit behind the East side behind the goals, its section 14 , 15 , 16 prime membership.
sat there in a corporate box right behind it at a night game , was pretty good to watch the game.
Any good or thoughts on atmosphere , sun .
Just thinking of a shift from section 29, still like it there in all honesty .

A few years ago I remember being told that the club makes a loss or at best breaks even on most Vic memberships unfortunately
you would understand why they basically buying games from the teams we play.
Although seeing we do not pack out games in Melb at the moment, you can pick up GA tickets on the day or beforehand cheap.
I have Telstra so get $20 tickets in GA. 2018 we had Sunday games and kids where free.

Don't mind it this year at all.
I reckon the boys aim to play finals every year for what it's worth, but expectation has not been there .
Next year gees I hope it's different, we should expect to get to finals or extremely close ,at minimum a win total of around 10 games .
You look at some of the games we lost , and the Melb. game comes to mind.
We could of won that , but imo we were still tinkering with our zone defense that lost it, maybe a necessary evil, it gave Hogan a few gimmes and that was the game right there imo. .
Next year we should hopefully have ironed out those problems with players like Harris and we win.

On the seating , anyone here sit behind the East side behind the goals, its section 14 , 15 , 16 prime membership.
sat there in a corporate box right behind it at a night game , was pretty good to watch the game.
Any good or thoughts on atmosphere , sun .
Just thinking of a shift from section 29, still like it there in all honesty .
We're in 18, so practically neighbours. The downside is the sun on day games. Twilight are Ok as the worst of the sun is over but early arvo starts are pretty rough.

We're in 18, so practically neighbours. The downside is the sun on day games. Twilight are Ok as the worst of the sun is over but early arvo starts are pretty rough.
Yeh we look over from section 29 and it looks hard to take on those early arvo games.
Looks like this year there are mainly night games or late afternoon.
Are you under cover there if rain, that would be a plus.
We are out in the open , great if no rain.

We're actually contemplating coming up to the 60s as we discovered the member's bar this year and spent half our time there. I presume these tickets are pricier than the middle tier but the food is fancier, the bar is a good spot to watch the game. I'm just worried about the neighborhood. I hear they are very rough and unsavoury up there in the Gods.

We're actually contemplating coming up to the 60s as we discovered the member's bar this year and spent half our time there. I presume these tickets are pricier than the middle tier but the food is fancier, the bar is a good spot to watch the game. I'm just worried about the neighborhood. I hear they are very rough and unsavoury up there in the Gods.
We sure are ;)

I haven't been to my allocated seats since 2015 - mate and I spend all our time at the members bar.

Card options this year are Zorko, Charlie, Witherden, Wuetschner and Fages.
No. Not doing it. Each year I've opted for a particular player they've left next year. I'm not putting that bad juju on the club this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, confirmed my card. In Fagan we trust.
The price increase wasn't as big as I thought it was going to be, went from $46 over 10 months to $47.5/10. I can live with that.

694 members now on the website.

In 2017 I went with Schache. In 2018 I went with the safe option in Beams.

I sense a worrying trend.
I’ve found in recent years I’ve tended to opt for the likes of Bulldog Murray, Jono Brown etc. I guess I’d reconsider if they literally started dropping on an annual basis.

I might go Zorko this year and we’ll see if I have your effect (if he’s an option).;)

I went Woosha! It was her or Fages. Charlie needs to put in a complete season before he is worthy of the card.

I also like the new UI of the account management portal. So much better than what they had.

Hi all, renewed my membership today (standard Victorian) but there was a polo included on the invoice on my auto renewal that I was given no option to remove.

Every year I get the members merch pack (solely for the scarf) but this was nowhere to be found when purchasing the membership.

To bypass buying the polo I didn’t use the auto renew but this didn’t give me an option to choose who I want on my card (I want Fages) not did it offer the merch pack add on. Is the polo all that’s available this year? Even that was nowhere to be seen as an option outside of the invoice for my auto renewal

Hi all, renewed my membership today (standard Victorian) but there was a polo included on the invoice on my auto renewal that I was given no option to remove.

Every year I get the members merch pack (solely for the scarf) but this was nowhere to be found when purchasing the membership.

To bypass buying the polo I didn’t use the auto renew but this didn’t give me an option to choose who I want on my card (I want Fages) not did it offer the merch pack add on. Is the polo all that’s available this year? Even that was nowhere to be seen as an option outside of the invoice for my auto renewal
Yeah, the Ticketmaster site is a bit of a mess imo. You can select which card you going to get Account Manager->edit my profile->2019 Member Choice. As for the polo you could try ringing them?

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back