NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

AFC Contenders: Pats, Chiefs
AFC Pretenders: Ravens, Bills, Deshaun Watson

NFC Contenders: Saints, 49ers, Packers, Rams
NFC Pretenders: Eagles, Cowboys, Hawks

Teams like the Bears shouldn't even be mentioned... they're pretending to pretend

I'll swap the Rams for the Eagles. Other than that, completely agree. 👍

AFC Contenders: Pats, Chiefs
AFC Pretenders: Ravens, Bills, Deshaun Watson

NFC Contenders: Saints, 49ers, Packers, Rams
NFC Pretenders: Eagles, Cowboys, Hawks

Teams like the Bears shouldn't even be mentioned... they're pretending to pretend

Haha poor Deshaun.

Of course

Packers have a proven QB, and a great D. They have exceeded my expectations and deserve to be alongside NO.

Niners are a very balanced side and have great potential but can’t be considered until they’ve proven it. They’ve beaten 4 teams likely to be under .500. Let’s see how they go this week.
Packers have a much better QB, and yet their O is still worse than San Fran's

I'll swap the Rams for the Eagles. Other than that, completely agree. 👍
Eagles have that backs against the wall thing about them where their best shot might be to sneak in as a WC. Pederson is so much better when he knows he has to coach out of his skin to win

Eagles have that backs against the wall thing about them where their best shot might be to sneak in as a WC. Pederson is so much better when he knows he has to coach out of his skin to win

The way I look at it their secondary can't possibly get any worse and their pass rush will improve from here.

On offense they have been really good running the ball the past few weeks, very good signs.

Easy division outside the Cowboys, should get home field. Unlike the Rams, Hawks and 9ers having to all battle each other.

Thursday, October 10
8:20 PM- New York Giants at New England Patriots
FOX, NFL: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Kristina Pink

Sunday, October 13
9:30 AM- Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
NFL: Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Steve Mariucci, Michael Irvin, Melissa Stark

1 PM- Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs
CBS: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn

1 PM- Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
CBS: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon, Jay Feely

1 PM- New Orleans Saints at Jacksonville Jaguars
CBS: Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Melanie Collins

1 PM- Philadelphia Eagles at Miami Dolphins
FOX: Kenny Albert, Charles Davis, Pam Oliver

1 PM- Seattle Seahawks at Cleveland Browns
FOX: Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston, Laura Okmin

1 PM- Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins
FOX: Sam Rosen, Ronde Barber, Lindsay Czarniak

4:05 PM- Atlanta Falcons at Arizona Cardinals
FOX: Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman, Megan Olivi

4:05 PM- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams
FOX: Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth, Jennifer Hale

4:25 PM- Dallas Cowboys at New York Jets
CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson

4:25 PM- Tennessee Titans at Denver Broncos
CBS: Andrew Catalon, James Lofton, John Schriffen

8:20 PM- Pittsburgh Steelers at Los Angeles Chargers
NBC: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya

Monday, October 14
8:15 PM- Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers
ESPN: Joe Tessitore, Booger McFarland, Lisa Salters

NO wonder the Dolphins are struggling for a win. They have to play 2 teams at the same time - at least they're at home for both games!

Pretty sure the Eagles are playing the Vikings......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure the chiefs are better than the Saints
Yeah Saints are close, but I’d have Chiefs ahead at this stage. Pats haven’t been great either tbh. Scratchy against Jets and Bills. That big win over Steelers when Ben played was impressive.

It’s wide open again.

Yeah Saints are close, but I’d have Chiefs ahead at this stage. Pats haven’t been great either tbh. Scratchy against Jets and Bills. That big win over Steelers when Ben played was impressive.

It’s wide open again.

Pats have been excellent for what is usually the norm, their D getting absolutely torched over the first month of the season.

This has the potential to be BB's finest defense ever. At least from a statistical perspective.

Pats have been excellent for what is usually the norm, their D getting absolutely torched over the first month of the season.

This has the potential to be BB's finest defense ever. At least from a statistical perspective.

Hard to say atm, they’ve played some mighty shit offenses. Jets, Bills, Fins and Skins...yuck

Hard to say atm, they’ve played some mighty shit offenses. Jets, Bills, Fins and Skins...yuck

Yea I know very soft, but what they did to the Steelers was pretty darn impressive.

I'm sure it is a relief for us all that their will be no weekly musings this week...work unfortunately can not be avoided.

Oh what?? But who is going to unfairly criticise Rodgers for wanting his team mates to play at a high level??

And why can't work be avoided?? you manage to do it the other 51 weeks of the year...

Oh what?? But who is going to unfairly criticise Rodgers for wanting his team mates to play at a high level??

And why can't work be avoided?? you manage to do it the other 51 weeks of the year...

Who invited you?

It’s wide open again.
I wouldn't really say they were scratchy against the Jets. They were up like 30-0 and dragged Brady. Also can't really expect them to 'get up' for the Jets. Bills are a top 3 defense so it's expected they will give Brady shit, that was just a game you have to find any way to win.

They have the best secondary in the league so that basically puts them above the Chiefs full stop until further notice

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back