NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy hasn't always been at his 'best' in the RZ, maybe more on him than Paty?
Only bodes even better for New England whose whole defense starts with stopping the offense in the red zone. Even more likely that they advance now. Hopefully TheGreatBarryB doesn't get more offended by these developments

agree with the concept of cowardly punts

at certain points in the game and certain areas on the field a team needs to go for it on 4th down to make a comeback or put the nail in the coffin of a team.
Lions up by 3, 8 minutes remaining, Cowboys 45 yard line, 4th & 1.

Lions punt the ball. That's why you have one playoff win in 60 years Mr little ballz

Only bodes even better for New England whose whole defense starts with stopping the offense in the red zone. Even more likely that they advance now. Hopefully TheGreatBarryB doesn't get more offended by these developments

Eagles seem to be operating on similar lines not that their D is in the Pats class atm but they've been doing well keeping to teams to 3 or less once the field is condensed.

Quite before the storm?...

Got an arvo snooze in with the house empty today so I don't punish myself quite as much by watching my team at 12:30 tonight and going to work at 5am.

Big game tonight. Must win for both teams if they have any playoff ambitions. Looking forward to it.

Received this email from TAB today.

Steve, we’re giving you the extra point this NFL season!

TAB is now the Official Wagering Partner of the NFL in Australia. To celebrate, we’re bringing more value to our NFL punters including promotions and even live vision. You can now watch every game of the 2019/20 NFL season by logging into your TAB account on the TAB APP or at tab.com.au.

Great, they could’ve done this BEFORE I paid $179 for GamePass the kents

TAB is now the Official Wagering Partner of the NFL in Australia. To celebrate, we’re bringing more value to our NFL punters including promotions and even live vision. You can now watch every game of the 2019/20 NFL season by logging into your TAB account on the TAB APP or at tab.com.au.

I doubt it casts to screen, and I doubt it's available on demand.

it will likely be like when Sportsbet had all the NBA and NHL. limited to 8inch screens and at 576p or 720p at a low bitrate

I doubt it casts to screen, and I doubt it's available on demand.
You can’t cast it. They show NBA live games on demand so I don’t see why the nfl would be different

it will likely be like when Sportsbet had all the NBA and NHL. limited to 8inch screens and at 576p or 720p at a low bitrate
Nah TAB show full screen with HD pic. I know because I watch a lot of Pistons games on there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can’t cast it. They show NBA live games on demand so I don’t see why the nfl would be different
Nah TAB show full screen with HD pic. I know because I watch a lot of Pistons games on there
tried watching the current game on my iPad and its more or less full screen. It is however about a 45 second delay though.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back