Strategy 2019 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Youze blokes are either the most generous fellas around or you’re all a bunch of dumb campaigners. You’ve left the Eagles best player for me to pick. I mean seriously gaiz... do you even football.

You may recall that there was only one player targeted by Geelong when we were interested. Remember when Geelong wanted a hundred first round picks and a bit of a wristy in the car park in exchange for Tim Kelly. They were also prepared to accept, one of our players. And there was only one player that the Eagles publicly stated was off limits.

With my selection, I choose the greatest Eagle of all time. A supporter of our club while growing up, and now a key member of our push for the next 12 premierships. The one... the only... the greatest...

Mr Jarrod Brander, ladies and gentlemen!!!!

View attachment 591094
Who?
how bout you go and shove a pineapple up your ass.
That's something only a person with a dirty mo would do

eaglespremiers I am sorry that I stole such a great Eagle from under your nose. You’re on the clock.

But do you guys know what? We are absolutely privelaged that we support a team with the 11th best roster in the league and there are still some absolutely cracking players available!
Yeah, we're a team full of champions not a champion full of teams.... Wait......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In solidarity of my fellow Kelmscott alumni, I select the best handpass in the competition: Brendon Ah Chee.

Brendon+Ah+Chee+AFL+Rd+10+Hawthorn+vs+West+fr1eZkd-bK5l.jpg

Clearly the most underrated player in the team, he can play inside, outside, up forward and even pinch ruck.

Some say Lecras' retirement was based on the result of a handballing contest with Ah Chee.

matt_bas

In solidarity of my fellow Kelmscott alumni, I select the best handpass in the competition: Brendon Ah Chee.

View attachment 591436

Clearly the most underrated player in the team, he can play inside, outside, up forward and even pinch ruck.

Some say Lecras' retirement was based on the result of a handballing contest with Ah Chee.

matt_bas

I was starting to think I was going back to back as sponsor. I knew deep down he was too good to slip to pick 39 though.

View attachment 591436

matt_bas

Nice one Dylan. I was wrestling with Sneeze or Vardy and erred on the side of the best 22 player given Mutes not firing a shot this year.

A good pre-season and Ah Chee has got 1st crack at Lecca's spot I think. Good mature body, reasonable wheels, can link up the ground with his strong marking and I think he showed some really good things at stoppages when he got the opportunity.

Matt_bas was very tempted to go with Edward's for the lols, but thinks his career will be short lived. He was also tempted to go with the highley rated MAllen. However matt_bas has gone for the one man that needs him the most. The man that is most likely to finish his WC career this coming season, when really should have been delisted several times already. With pick 36 Matt_bas picks the the worlds biggest potato, standing in at 197cm tall:
images-48.jpg

*Photo was from draft year, if you can't recognize his youthful face that's FMac

Remove this Banner Ad

Back