Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I don't need to watch that site then. Gold will do me. Gives other fans a chance to get a limited edition collectable.
You'll still be allowed to buy a black one, as it will be a separate transaction.

Does that mean you can only buy one of each type, or one poster in total?
I bought the gold and the normal limited edition
I think you are ok if it’s 2 different posters ie. 1 gold and 1 other.

Another heads up to those watching for Mark Knight posters you need to be watching this site.

I was watching the Mark Knight Posters site and the gold never appeared on there.
Made that mistake on Grand Final Day.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Must say the tshirts and jumpers through the club look tacky. Hoping Puma release a premeirship tee like they did in 17. Probably get the hat, scarfe, replica cup and frame either a gold foil or black knight poster or a weg poster. The Carlton Draft released a few new tees post granny. The Martin one is mint. https://carltondrafttshirts.com/products/tiger-time-2019-tee?_pos=5&_sid=b57634cf2&_ss=r

Reckon i'll get one of these too
Yeah, always the AFL produced stuff looks pretty terrible. Just have to wait it out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f*n Herald Sun campaigner of a news paper and f*n disgraceful online store who releases s**t in drips and drabs like that campaigners
CUB did it with the cans last time too. People were buying them on ebay for silly prices. In the end there were heaps to go round. When the premiership cans appear hold tight and you will get one.

CUB did it with the cans last time too. People were buying them on ebay for silly prices. In the end there were heaps to go round. When the premiership cans appear hold tight and you will get one.
Yeah I’ve still got two slabs of the fkrs from 2017 untouched...

Was gonnna drink one at a 2017 replay party that my mate is still organising after 2 years!!!

Yeah, always the AFL produced stuff looks pretty terrible. Just have to wait it out!
Makes me wonder why they waste money on printing fancy designs and paying for designs/templates that look like arse....

Just do simple stuff with the important logos and you’d sell the same amount and spend less making it.

The plain black polo with the logo and premiers badge is about the only decent AFL produced item!!

Makes me wonder why they waste money on printing fancy designs and paying for designs/templates that look like arse....

Just do simple stuff with the important logos and you’d sell the same amount and spend less making it.

The plain black polo with the logo and premiers badge is about the only decent AFL produced item!!
It's quick for them to produce, and they can get it out same day / next day when lots of people want to impulse buy the merch.

Have seen DVD land has blue ray for sale but don't think it's the one with radio commentary which is the one I want. Anyone seen or heard of a release date for the latter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back