Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry if this has been asked already but is anyone still waiting for their Mark Knight posters from the Herald Sun online shop. I'll admit blame that i made an order and used 'checkout as guest' without making an account so i can't go back and see my order anymore. I can see that the payment was taken from my bank. I havent received anything and when i emailed the shop i got an automatic bounceback saying the following.

Thank you for contacting the Herald Sun Shop - this is an automated response

The Herald Sun Shop provides very limited online services for the sale of Mark Knight Cartoons, AFL Premiership Posters and associated Premiership products, and Kids News products including Digital inquiry kits.

Sorry if this has been asked already but is anyone still waiting for their Mark Knight posters from the Herald Sun online shop. I'll admit blame that i made an order and used 'checkout as guest' without making an account so i can't go back and see my order anymore. I can see that the payment was taken from my bank. I havent received anything and when i emailed the shop i got an automatic bounceback saying the following.

Thank you for contacting the Herald Sun Shop - this is an automated response

The Herald Sun Shop provides very limited online services for the sale of Mark Knight Cartoons, AFL Premiership Posters and associated Premiership products, and Kids News products including Digital inquiry kits.

Are you talking about a limited edition white/black/gold poster? pretty sure they were distributed within 30 days, so by mid November at the absolute latest. I doubt they would have any left in stock as they were limited numbers, I'd be calling them asap.

Hey Guys,
I'm not sure if I can post this here so if the mods feel I can't let me know before I post the link and artwork.
I've just setup up a online store called.
retroscript-05 copy.png
I'm designing all my own artwork and themes and have just come up with a Punt Rd. poster celebrating the 2017 Premiership.
I've just launched the site so if anyone is intersted in a print just let me know. We do all the printing inhouse and the poster will be printed on a ilford
290gsm Gold Fibre Pearl Gallery paper.

Once I get the go ahead from the mods I will post the link and the image of the Artwork.

Again if I can't post this here I'm OK for it to be deleted.

Cheers

I haven't heard anything so hear it goes.
I'm selling this 2017 Premiership poster that I designed on my web store called Retrojet.store
If anyone is interested let me know as I will be doing a 20% discount for all bigfooty members but you will need to subscribe to our site located in the contact
section. Contact me first and I will arrange it prior to checkout.

https://www.retrojet.store

There are 4 different sizes all printed on 290gsm Gold Fibre Pearl Paper.

They are posters only and the frames and mounts are not included.
If you need it framed I can organise it for you but it will need to be pick up only, Mount Waverley.

Cheers

Enz
house copy.jpg

Looking for some info on how to obtain small sized Herald Sun/weg pics of the 1920,21,32,34,43,67,69,73,74 and 80 premierships, if such things exist?

Hope the question doesnt sound too stupid, but I live in Glasgow, Scotland, so not sure where Ifind them.

ive the full size 2017 (including my GF ticket and membership card) and 2019, Knight posters framed and hanging in my kitchen and was looking to add the others to complete the set, but dont have the space for full size prints.

Ive had a look at just downloading jpg's and printing and framing them, but cant get them to have a set size, image quality!

so any info on sourcing the stuff would be great or any idiot proof 🤪 guides on the print myself stuff, would be much appreciated.

cheers John

Looking for some info on how to obtain small sized Herald Sun/weg pics of the 1920,21,32,34,43,67,69,73,74 and 80 premierships, if such things exist?

Hope the question doesnt sound too stupid, but I live in Glasgow, Scotland, so not sure where Ifind them.

ive the full size 2017 (including my GF ticket and membership card) and 2019, Knight posters framed and hanging in my kitchen and was looking to add the others to complete the set, but dont have the space for full size prints.

Ive had a look at just downloading jpg's and printing and framing them, but cant get them to have a set size, image quality!

so any info on sourcing the stuff would be great or any idiot proof 🤪 guides on the print myself stuff, would be much appreciated.

cheers John
This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cheers John

View attachment 763954
Bought the black and gold foil one to bookend the final siren pano frame. Still deciding if I go with the black again or mix it up and put the gold foil one up.

Can you remember where you got your MK poster framed? Also, for how much? Looks like an excellent job and I’ve got a gold and black one to put up on the wall!

another awesome framework on the left one, where was this from and for how much! Love this.
Yea I got 2017 framed at that chain of memorabilia stores that have since gone broke , Knox branch , was only ~80
Bought a few pieces from WEG in Bayswater , 1943 with jack dyer and 1980 , great rates <$75 and service heaps of Richmond stuff, I’d get more but have ran out of bloody room

Yea I got 2017 framed at that chain of memorabilia stores that have since gone broke , Knox branch , was only ~80
Bought a few pieces from WEG in Bayswater , 1943 with jack dyer and 1980 , great rates <$75 and service heaps of Richmond stuff, I’d get more but have ran out of bloody room
Did you get some nice cakes from the French Cake shop 3 doors down as well!?!

that’s a real shame because they looked to do a good job!

I have plenty of wall space so it’s a good problem to have ;) I’m guessing the 2019 MK poster frame job was from the same place before it went broke?

the old school WEGs are classics.

Delete if not allowed:

Selling these on behalf of a mate, who was doing some type of memorabilia work. I think he will be posting it on gumtree, ebay, facebook etc over the next few days, but thought I'd post it here. Not sure how his planning to do it with pickup etc (social distancing and all that jazz). But if anyone is interested I can put you in contact, pretty sure his prices are quiet firm. I know he has a bit of Richmond stuff, not sure exactly what - I know he has a few sherrins (not sure if signed) and a couple of jumpers his selling for about cost price. What I do know is that he has these 3 framed pieces his selling for about 30-50% off RRP:

$1,375

2019 grand final redemption.jpg

$120

FIghting Fury.jpg

$100

Dusty.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back