Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

638919.jpg

Coffield.

Going purely by the 'eye-test', McKenzie looked to be the quickest player in our side over 20 metres last season. Having now won the 3k time trial, he can probably lay claims to being not only the quickest but the fittest as well. He seems to have a rare combination of elite fast twitch and slow twitch muscles, meaning he should be able to repeat-sprint more often than others during a game. Add this running ability to his (almost stupid) courage and his strong one-grab marking, and he looks like developing into a very good half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going purely by the 'eye-test', McKenzie looked to be the quickest player in our side over 20 metres last season. Having now won the 3k time trial, he can probably lay claims to being not only the quickest but the fittest as well. He seems to have a rare combination of elite fast twitch and slow twitch muscles, meaning he should be able to repeat-sprint more often than others during a game. Add this running ability to his (almost stupid) courage and his strong one-grab marking, and he looks like developing into a very good half back.

Agree.

Going by the eye test as you say he has got a football brain just needs to tidy up some of his disposal which imo come once he finds his feet and strings another 30 odd games.

After a long day of work it’s nice to log on for some positivity.

Trying to temper my expectations but surely we are due a good year.

Hopefully we have a better run with injury and find some confidence early and be a real surprise packet this year.

Then as a new found destination club we get an elite talent through the door and 2020 we are top four.

Then I wake up.

After a long day of work it’s nice to log on for some positivity.

Trying to temper my expectations but surely we are due a good year.

Hopefully we have a better run with injury and find some confidence early and be a real surprise packet this year.

Then as a new found destination club we get an elite talent through the door and 2020 we are top four.

Then I wake up.
Classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back