Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's very attractive but in JLT he was struggling to get a kick
Didn't seem to get much of a run on the wing.

Last training report I read had him training with the forwards. TBH I like him closer tot he action, running the ball - especially with JJ out we need someone who can run and carry the pill.

Jordon Sweet. Anyone who's been to training so far think he's a chance to play senior games this year? Is he as aggressive as reputed, or only in comparison to our largely timid ruck division of recent years?

So our rucks have gone from Jordan23, Tom17, Tom15, Tim44, Josh5, Josh13, Marcus4 to Jordon41, Tom17, Tim44, Josh5, Josh13, Marcus4.
Ruck division needs more Big Nick, Barmy Balmey, Big Scotty Wynd, Demps, Menacing Minson. Even a Crackers pawing the ground acting like a nutcase.

I blame Bevidge. Did Bevidge have a ruck at St Bede's? Get a clue Bevidge, new rules with no ruck will discombobulate ourselves.

Jordon Sweet. Anyone who's been to training so far think he's a chance to play senior games this year? Is he as aggressive as reputed, or only in comparison to our largely timid ruck division of recent years?

So our rucks have gone from Jordan23, Tom17, Tom15, Tim44, Josh5, Josh13, Marcus4 to Jordon41, Tom17, Tim44, Josh5, Josh13, Marcus4.
Ruck division needs more Big Nick, Barmy Balmey, Big Scotty Wynd, Demps, Menacing Minson. Even a Crackers pawing the ground acting like a nutcase.

I blame Bevidge. Did Bevidge have a ruck at St Bede's? Get a clue Bevidge, new rules with no ruck will discombobulate ourselves.

I’ve been to a couple of training sessions and seeing him up close, he is a big unit. Looks like he’ll make it but prob not this season. Wouldn’t surprise to see him really dominate some VFL games though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back