AFL 2020 - AFL Round 11 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond with a scoreless last quarter to lose by 21.

What a bunch of *****.
99fe947e4715b393da5fad929683c15c.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

I like Neale for goals. Kicked 0.6 against Adelaide, since then has gone 5.1, seems to be floating forward a lot this year. 3 @ 23.

I like Naughton for goals. Kicked a few against Brisbane last year. 3 @ 7.50

I like Wallis for goals. Easily the Dogs best forward this year. 3 @ 10.

I like Brisbane 7+ behinds in the final quarter @ 101. Kicked eight behind in the final term against Adelaide.

They seem to truly struggle to kick at the Gabba. Hopefully Neale alone can change the tide on this front.

Brisbane midfield looks a tad stronger than the Bulldogs. Feel like Lachie Neale teaming up with Oscar McInerney will get Brisbane enough of the ball in the forward line and shots at goal. Feel like I've had a bit of bad luck on the behinds, 1 behind short of winning in both the Port/Richmond & GWS/Essendon match last night but at those odds I'll give it a go again. Been hearing that Brisbane have been practicising alot on their shooting this week at training. Time will tell.

Brisbane Exact Behinds 1st Qtr
5 Behinds @ $17
6 Behinds @ $56

Brisbane Behinds 1st Half
9-10 behinds @ $26
11-12 behinds @ $176

FFS Richmond clears the overs for every single quarter then fking stop in the last. Get stuffed pretenders. Cheers to NYRB for the heads up tho

The stats don't lie. Richmond are a great 1st half scoring footy side, but can't last doing that in the 2nd half. Keep an eye out for this pattern in further matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Dunkley under 21.5 disposals @ 2.00 (Topsport). 1/4 this season and lost out on mid time to the Macrae/Bont/Smith combo last week

Brisbane midfield looks a tad stronger than the Bulldogs. Feel like Lachie Neale teaming up with Oscar McInerney will get Brisbane enough of the ball in the forward line and shots at goal. Feel like I've had a bit of bad luck on the behinds, 1 behind short of winning in both the Port/Richmond & GWS/Essendon match last night but at those odds I'll give it a go again. Been hearing that Brisbane have been practicising alot on their shooting this week at training. Time will tell.

Brisbane Exact Behinds 1st Qtr
5 Behinds @ $17
6 Behinds @ $56

Brisbane Behinds 1st Half
9-10 behinds @ $26
11-12 behinds @ $176

The stats don't lie. Richmond are a great 1st half scoring footy side, but can't last doing that in the 2nd half. Keep an eye out for this pattern in further matches.
Which bookie is this?

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chasing the heartbreak

AGS Neale, McStay, McCarthy, Wallis, Dale, Vandermeer
2+ Cameron

Boosted to $67 SB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back