AFL 2020 - AFL Round 13 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if everyone is reading the game the same as me, but Gold Coast look dead on their legs in these conditions...............only with a 4 day break as well. If I were Stuart Dew , id tell the team to try and slow down.

If I were coach Teague, id tell them to run at Gold Coast at all cost- which is what they seemed to do in that 1st qtr.

Think GC are cooked here. Carl probably should be 3 goals in front. There doesn't seem to be huge pressure on Carl moving the ball which indicates GC might be tired after a tough schedule. Another 1u on Carl -22.5 and 0.5u on 40+.

Live bet 1u Carlton 33+ final quarter @ 51 (SB).

Suns look cooked, if the Blues kick straight they could kill them, 51 seems overs.

I see the ball sitting in the Blues forward 50 the entire quarter.

Carlton looked tired, but poor old Gold Coast looked dead on their feet in these humid conditions. I actually feel a sense of sympathy for the players . Shouldn't ever have accepted a Friday fixture, can't see why it couldn't be placed a day or two later.

If I were the Gold Coast Admin, id be fuming at that fixture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4u Carlton -2.5 4th qtr line @ $1.90 (TAB)

-Carlton second ranked 4th quarter side vs Gold Coast, 17th ranked 4th quarter side.
-Teams off a 3-4 day break vs "fresher" teams (those with at minimum an extra day rest) are yet to win a final quarter (7 losses, 1 tie).
-Gold Coast yet to have their bye, so legs are presumably a bit more tired.
-Carlton strengthened by the return of Cunningham, Martin, Pittonet, and potentially Kennedy.
Nice bet.

Unbelievable. Made an absolute meal out of something that should have been sealed inside the first 10 mins of the final quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back