AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a bet on AMT 2+ into Daniher 3+ @ 26.

Daniher 0.3 at 3qt.

It is getting comical lately.

I need to find a better addiction than punting. Maybe drugs or something.

I know itll be an unpopular opinion but, Go away from Multis for a little while, you may not get the big payouts but its a good way to settle the bank for a few hits.

if you told me before the game the Eagles would win the game with Tim Kelly getting 13, Sheed getting 11, no Elliot Yeo and Shuey getting 15 then limpin off the field, I would have thought you were kidding yourself.

I know itll be an unpopular opinion but, Go away from Multis for a little while, you may not get the big payouts but its a good way to settle the bank for a few hits.

finding that SGM involving disposals Im coming closer, than these Goalscorer SGM. Picked 6 of the 7 disposal gettors for Ess v WCE, and picked 4 out of 5 for Adel v Hawks for SGM tonight. Schoenberg and McGrath getting injured cost me tonight.

if you told me before the game the Eagles would win the game with Tim Kelly getting 13, Sheed getting 11, no Elliot Yeo and Shuey getting 15 then limpin off the field, I would have thought you were kidding yourself.

finding that SGM involving disposals Im coming closer, than these Goalscorer SGM. Picked 6 of the 7 disposal gettors for Ess v WCE, and picked 4 out of 5 for Adel v Hawks for SGM tonight. Schoenberg and McGrath getting injured cost me tonight.

Yeah if you find value or you have a better eye in than the bookie, its worth doing for sure. But there's a reason they put up so many promotions for multis, they love them.

Allen let me down

Another Risky bet

Hogan AGS 1.70 neds
Hogan 2+ 4.50 neds
Small on 3+ and 4+ neds

Freo trying to stretch their defence with talls, could completely fail as Freo aren't that great at kicking goals

Also gone
Lobb AGS 1.97
2+ @6
Neds

Tabs + Hogan 3+ combined 2.75
4+ combined at TAB

Now watch Freo score 3 goals for the game

Allen let me down

Another Risky bet

Hogan AGS 1.70 neds
Hogan 2+ 4.50 neds
Small on 3+ and 4+ neds

Freo trying to stretch their defence with talls, could completely fail as Freo aren't that great at kicking goals

Also gone
Lobb AGS 1.97
2+ @6
Neds

Tabs + Hogan 3+ combined 2.75
4+ combined at TAB

Now watch Freo score 3 goals for the game
I'm scared that Hogan starts back if Ryan doesn't play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disposal Lines out for Richmond V Freo ( At Sportsbet)

Martin Under/Over 21.5
Bolton Under/Over 18.5
Houli Under/Over 21.5
Cotchin Under/Over 19.5
Mundy Under/Over 20.5
Fyfe Under/Over 22.5
Brayshaw Under/Over 22.5
Luke Ryan Under/Over 20.5

Round 2-14 averages by Disposals
Martin 20.50
Bolton 16.58
Houli 20.83
Cotchin 19.56
Fyfe 20.22
Brayshaw 20.75
Mundy 18.50
Luke Ryan 18.75

Going to say it right here , right now. I reckon all the Dockers players listed will go under tonight. Think the 3 days full recovery won't be enough for them, Fyfe coming off one of his worst games of his career, i'm not sure if they will have the legs to run out the game deep in the 2nd half. A 4 legged Freo unders on all players pays around $11.00 or so . Also think Martin 21.5 is a tad high and I expect him to spend some time in the forward line tonight.

Want to avoid Short and Vlastuin for disposals as I'm not sold the Freo midfield will get enough of the ball up the forward line.

Had a play on Cotchin 20+, Bolton 20+, Higgins 15+, Graham 15+ and Baker 15+ @ $17.55 for Disposals.

Jesse Hogan in, surely Freo can't play Fyfe forward?

Blakely out means Fyfe into the guts

Acres for Bewley

Frederick for Henry

Hogan for Fyfe in the fwds

Taking Fyfe o22.5 @1.99

Can get him o21.5@1.80 at neds if you prefer

A bit of stats for Fyfe, Brayshaw, Mundy and Liam Ryan when they are in the same team this season

Played together 9 times this season

Won 4 matches. Average Total Disposals combined in the wins: 92.25

Lost 5 matches. Average Total Disposals Combined in the Losses: 63.50

Those 4 Freo players listed- combined, are about a 30 disposal team worse when they lose , when these players play together. I expect Richmond to win and a result at least 3 of those to go unders out of the 4 listed, but a good chance all 4 might go unders.

Jesse Hogan in, surely Freo can't play Fyfe forward?

Blakely out means Fyfe into the guts

Acres for Bewley

Frederick for Henry

Hogan for Fyfe in the fwds

Taking Fyfe o22.5 @1.99

Can get him o21.5@1.80 at neds if you prefer

ye I really like Fyfe O21.5. He has a pretty good record against Richmond in recent years. no threat of a tag so he should clear easily imo

A bit of stats for Fyfe, Brayshaw, Mundy and Liam Ryan when they are in the same team this season

Played together 9 times this season

Won 4 matches. Average Total Disposals combined in the wins: 92.25

Lost 5 matches. Average Total Disposals Combined in the Losses: 63.50

Those 4 Freo players listed- combined, are about a 30 disposal team worse when they lose , when these players play together. I expect Richmond to win and a result at least 3 of those to go unders out of the 4 listed, but a good chance all 4 might go unders.
Luke Ryan,I think Rich could cover this 26.5 line in the last qtr let alone.the other quarters,we saw how hawks went off 3 days off and freo have had to take a long flight too.and the young guns maybe.tiring

AGS 2nd half on SB
Martin $2.10
Aarts $2.20
Stags $2.25
Rioli $2.88
Freo are solid defensively think the game will break open in the 2nd half as Freo’s pressure drops off

Nankervis $2.30 AGS at Lads. Has kicked a goal in each of his last three matches.

Against an undermanned Freo defence, can see him pushing forward at every opportunity, especially with Soldo in the team.

Frederick $2.02 AGS at Lads. Has kicked a goal in both of his previous two matches.

Multi for $5.50

Multi with Taberner 2+ against an undermanned Richmond defence and Riewoldt 2+ for $29.97 ($30 at SB)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back