AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of stats for Fyfe, Brayshaw, Mundy and Liam Ryan when they are in the same team this season

Played together 9 times this season

Won 4 matches. Average Total Disposals combined in the wins: 92.25

Lost 5 matches. Average Total Disposals Combined in the Losses: 63.50

Those 4 Freo players listed- combined, are about a 30 disposal team worse when they lose , when these players play together. I expect Richmond to win and a result at least 3 of those to go unders out of the 4 listed, but a good chance all 4 might go unders.
As long as you bet on the unders, gives me confidence on the overs

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm getting on Schultz AGS $2.40 NEDS. Think he can get opportunities. The four games he played in a row in rounds 9, 11, 12 & 13, he marked the ball I50 2, 3, 1 & 3 times respectively. I like his chances to score.

Like Walters for a goal tonight $1.75 TAB. Kicked 8 goals in the first 5 matches this year including at least one goal in all of those games. Hasn't kicked a goal since round 5 but I reckon he's knocking on the door kicking a behind in each of the last 3 matches. I think he will lift his scoring output before the season is finished so I'm getting on him for a goal as well as for 2+ $4.75 TAB.

Like Walters for a goal tonight $1.75 TAB. Kicked 8 goals in the first 5 matches this year including at least one goal in all of those games. Hasn't kicked a goal since round 5 but I reckon he's knocking on the door kicking a behind in each of the last 3 matches. I think he will lift his scoring output before the season is finished so I'm getting on him for a goal as well as for 2+ $4.75 TAB.
Have any idea why his scoring has dropped off? He looks well overdue but if he has a different role to those first 5 rounds i wont go near him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Lobb is half as good as he should be, tonight could be a feast against an undermanned Tigers defence.

But he burned me badly too many times this year, I'm talking third degree burns, I'm talking PTSD type stuff.

Who is the third tall for Freo forward? Do they have one? I might load up on that guy, whoever he is.

Lambert and Grimes are huge outs for Richmond, and Freo have a couple of decent ins, not sure why people are so bullish on the Tigers.

If Lobb is half as good as he should be, tonight could be a feast against an undermanned Tigers defence.

But he burned me badly too many times this year, I'm talking third degree burns, I'm talking PTSD type stuff.

Who is the third tall for Freo forward? Do they have one? I might load up on that guy, whoever he is.

Lambert and Grimes are huge outs for Richmond, and Freo have a couple of decent ins, not sure why people are so bullish on the Tigers.
Hogan, Lobb, Tabener

0.5u -14.5 Rich 2nd half 0.75u 3rd qtr line -7.5 and the same for 4th qtr line. Hoping Freo show a bit of fight before hoisting the white flag in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Have any idea why his scoring has dropped off? He looks well overdue but if he has a different role to those first 5 rounds i wont go near him.
I've looked at his first 5 rounds and it looks like he was spending a fair bit of time in the midfield. In round 1, Walters was sighted on-ball in 8 out of 21 centre bounces, 10 out of 24 in round 2, 16 out of 20 in round 3, 12 out of 22 in round 4 and 12 out of 15 in round 5. He kicked 2 goals in rounds 2, 4 & 5 and 1 goal in round 1 and 3. In round 12 and 13, he wasn't sighted on-ball at any centre bounces whereas last game in round 14 against the Giants, he was on-ball at 7 out of the 26 centre bounces. From what I've looked at in the last few rounds, Fyfe, Brayshaw, Serong and Mundy will probably spend more time on-ball than Walters. I think either way Walters can impact the scoreboard playing mid or forward, he did well to kick 8 goals in the first 5 games spending a fair bit of time on-ball.

not sure why people are so bullish on the Tigers.

More rest.
No travel.
Settled hub life vs just arrived.
Richmond have huge competition for spots with a number of players to come back in, they don't want to miss out on a final series.

All setup for the Tigers to give them a belting.

IMO of course.

Hogan will just take a mix of Walters and Fyfes position forward. Can't see Hogan going in the midfield. Both teams pretty defensive and Freo off a 4 day break, unless something crazy happens (like the Freo/Saints game) hard to see Freo getting past 5 or 6 goals

Yeah I honestly really like Lobb's chances tonight. Besides Taberner, I think he's the most likely to impact the scoreboard against Richmond with his height and contested marking. That sucks that he's burned you a fair bit this year, it's easy to get put off when that happens. I'm on him for at least 2+ which is $6 NEDS and Atavistic has got on him for 2-4+. I'd recommend putting a bet on him for at least 2+. Lobb has got a good opportunity tonight, he hasn't kicked 2+ since round 7 but I like backing players who I think are overdue to hit the scoreboard and have a good reason to kick goals.
Edit: Also, Lobb kicked 1.2 last year against Richmond with Hogan and Taberner in the side.

It's madness betting on a team with a 4 day break. Freo smashed last week now travel on a short turnaround. Rich need to win to ensure finals positioning.

I wouldn't be touching this game if not for the 4 day break though. The line is set rather high for a team missing key players vs a team that hasn't had a bad year.

Haven't included Hogan in any multis yet. Hasn't kicked a goal in 3 games so far this year, I'll back him to kick one before the season finishes. Kicked 2 goals against Richmond last year. So last bet for tonights game.
Hogan AGS, Walters AGS & Lobb AGS $6.75 boosted to $7.50 Lads

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back