AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

P. Cripps AGS $3.50 (Lads)

Should be $2 or just over imo.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will he even be able to go forward in this game though? I hate these ATG's in these games. The one I don't mind is Coniglio but will just be a small investment.

Sportsbet Lines Disposals for Demons and Sydney:

Mills Under/Over 18.5
Lloyd Under/Over 26.5
Parker Under/Over 20.5
Kennedy Under/Over 22.5
Salem Under/Over 19.5
Oliver Under/Over 24.5

Round 2-14 Averages
Mills 18.00
Lloyd 26.41
Kennedy 18.86
Parker 20.83
Salem 19.42
Oliver 25.92

Like Oliver and Luke Parker for overs. Kennedy for Unders.

Will he even be able to go forward in this game though? I hate these ATG's in these games. The one I don't mind is Coniglio but will just be a small investment.
He will get the DeBoer tag so id imagine he might spend some time forward.
Could be very wrong though.
Small investment for me as well. Just liked the value.

Sportsbet Lines Disposals for Demons and Sydney:

Mills Under/Over 18.5
Lloyd Under/Over 26.5
Parker Under/Over 20.5
Kennedy Under/Over 22.5
Salem Under/Over 19.5
Oliver Under/Over 24.5

Round 2-14 Averages
Mills 18.00
Lloyd 26.41
Kennedy 18.86
Parker 20.83
Salem 19.42
Oliver 25.92

Like Oliver and Luke Parker for overs. Kennedy for Unders.

Mills- under
Lloyd- overs, he takes every kick in so that's 10 straight out.
Parker- no idea, overs favour but no bet.
Kennedy- under and I recon that's a safe one.
Salem- refuse to go near that muppet, he's impossible to catch
Oliver- Overs just.

He will get the DeBoer tag so id imagine he might spend some time forward.
Could be very wrong though.
Small investment for me as well. Just liked the value.

He may not get the DeBoar tag, there are others they may do that, Walsh possibly, or even a Jack Martin, take Cripps head to head. You are probably right though. I've just been burnt too many times this season on goalscorer I mean last night Martin screws me after having 10 legs including the 1-39, unders and a few others

Just on P. Cripps AGS as well. His last 5 games:

Seems like betting on Dangerfield to finally kick one...

Yes Danger I'm still livid you cost me over and over again

Mills 15+
Dawson 15+
Rowbottom 15+
Blakey AGS
Melksham AGS
Petracca AGS

@14.37 NEDS

Trying the "less risk more legs" approach and see how we go. Put $20 on it so I don't mind if it doesn't get up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to stay away tonight but the 3x 'one leg misses get free bet' promo at SB has sucked me back in.

1u < 100.5 total match points @ $3.60.

.5u each on three multis involving <118.5 points and a combo of Lloyd 25+ disposals, Spargo AGS, Petracca AGS, Blakey AGS.

I'm expecting this to be a shitshow of a match and I already feel sorry for anybody who bets on multiple goalkickers.

Watch this one go over 140 points, Fritsch and Weideman to kick four each.

Apologies for the repeated posts, but does anyone have an insight to where Petracca will play tonight, forward or mid? If he plays mid I like him for most tackles $21 BE. It’s an interesting market, first 1 that’s stood out for a while. Bet is kind of dead tho if he plays fwd like last week

wingman seem to go alright against melbourne looking at the stats. dees are a strong contested team but they are 2nd in the comp for uncontested possessions conceded to the opposition.

B.Hill 27 (season high)... S.Sidebottom 29 (2nd)
T.Phillips 22 (season high)... J.Daicos 21... L.Hunter 24
S.Higgins 27 (4th)... J.Polec 18... T.Goldstein 17 :drunk:
K.Amon 25 (season high)... X.Duursma 15 (4th)
Z.Bailey 21 (season high)... H.McLugage 22 (3rd)
R.Henderson 23 (season high)... J.Caddy 19 (season high)

pretty sure thurlow and florent have been sydneys main wingmwan over the past few weeks so on thurlow 15+ @1.83 (sb) and florent 20+ @ 3.25 (lads). like florent because he does spend a bit of time at the cbs aswell.

Apologies for the repeated posts, but does anyone have an insight to where Petracca will play tonight, forward or mid? If he plays mid I like him for most tackles $21 BE. It’s an interesting market, first 1 that’s stood out for a while. Bet is kind of dead tho if he plays fwd like last week

Word of warning, Sydney are the highest tackling team in the comp this season. Swans are ranked 1st, Demons ranked 18th in the comp.

wingman seem to go alright against melbourne looking at the stats. dees are a strong contested team but they are 2nd in the comp for uncontested possessions conceded to the opposition.

pretty sure thurlow and florent have been sydneys main wingmwan over the past few weeks so on thurlow 15+ @1.83 (be) and florent 20+ @ 3.25 (lads). like florent because he does spend a bit of time at the cbs aswell.

Exquisite bit of insight this

pretty sure thurlow and florent have been sydneys main wingmwan over the past few weeks so on thurlow 15+ @1.83 (sb) and florent 20+ @ 3.25 (lads). like florent because he does spend a bit of time at the cbs aswell.
thurlow 15+ 3/4

florent 20+ 6/13

Would Blakey be a chance of playing wing/outside mid role?

He only got 8 last game. Didn't catch the game so not sure if that's because he played his usual forward role.
But he got 18 against GWS and 15 against Freo and from memory played more mid time in those games.
He's $2.50 tonight for 15+

Would Blakey be a chance of playing wing/outside mid role?

He only got 8 last game. Didn't catch the game so not sure if that's because he played his usual forward role.
But he got 18 against GWS and 15 against Freo and from memory played more mid time in those games.
He's $2.50 tonight for 15+

yeah i like it, been named on the wing for tonight but i havent really watched sydney close enough to know where hes been playing. 15+ in 2 out of his last 3 as you said. maybe some sydney supporters can help us out.

2 bets for me

SGM Langdon 20+, Lloyd 25+, Oliver 25+, Parker 20+, May 15+, Cunningham 15+, Rowbottom 15+ @ $28.58

Lloyd Top Disposals Group A (Lloyd, Oliver, Kennedy, Parker, Mills, Petracca, Langdon, Viney), Lloyd 25+ Disposals, Sydney +18.5 Line, Langdon 20+ Disposals, Blakey 15+, May 15+, Florent 15+ @ $49.50

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back