AFL 2020 - AFL Round 18 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

2u - COL H2H / De Goey 2+ @4.55 (SB)
2u - COL H2H / Cox 2+ / De Goey ATG @9.40 (SB)

Going with the De Goey & Cox consensus here and also think the Pies are better positioned to win having played lots of footy at the Gabba, while Port won't admit it but they are better off losing and getting a more favourable finals draw.

Having a crack tonight with this...

pies.JPG

Not touching the lines for a team to win as this game is to much of a lottery with the way the final 8 has settled.

My stupid hail Mary last game of the season multi

Dixon 3+
De Goey 3+
Gray 2+
Cox 2+
Mihocek AGS

@ $2001
I like the look of that at those odds and will tail for $2! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First active post basically ever. Sportsbet punter. Have been riding the 3 leg SGM for the season. Have a system, whereby find 4 or 5 things and mix them and match them to around 5 or 6 bucks odds. Have done reasonably well. Rarely look at the goal kickers, find there is usually a few on the 15+ line that appeal. Anyway, tonight Rozee is the anchor for 15, along with the pig. Buckley never tags blokes who don’t damage. See the history with him letting Mitchell go for 50 possession games back to back. And then because it’s a good weekend I’m looking for the Hail Mary. So throw in other legs like Rockliff disposal line, and maybe bonner for 15+, but the one that might make you rich is:

Rozee 15+
Rockliff most touches grp A
Hoskins Elliott 2+ goals.

Boosted on SB to $101.

First active post basically ever. Sportsbet punter. Have been riding the 3 leg SGM for the season. Have a system, whereby find 4 or 5 things and mix them and match them to around 5 or 6 bucks odds. Have done reasonably well. Rarely look at the goal kickers, find there is usually a few on the 15+ line that appeal. Anyway, tonight Rozee is the anchor for 15, along with the pig. Buckley never tags blokes who don’t damage. See the history with him letting Mitchell go for 50 possession games back to back. And then because it’s a good weekend I’m looking for the Hail Mary. So throw in other legs like Rockliff disposal line, and maybe bonner for 15+, but the one that might make you rich is:

Rozee 15+

Boosted on SB to $101.
Nice and welcome to the board mate.

30 Minutes to go before the First Bounce.

giphy.gif

Rozee 15+

Boosted on SB to $101.
Well now I have to tag along with this, first time lucky and all

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Swinging for the fences lol

Jack Crisp 15+
Brandon Maynard 15+
SPP 15+
Ollie Wines 15+
John Noble 15+
De Goey ATG
Dixon ATG
Treloar Most Disposals Group 1
Pies 1-24
@$51

Second one with Port 1-24 @48.25 too

Goal Score bets

On De Goey 2, 3, and 4+

Also on Jack Crisp to snag a goal

Swinging for the fences lol

Jack Crisp 15+
Brandon Maynard 15+
SPP 15+
Ollie Wines 15+
John Noble 15+
De Goey ATG
Dixon ATG
Treloar Most Disposals Group 1
Pies 1-24
@$51

Second one with Port 1-24 @48.25 too

Goal Score bets

On De Goey 2, 3, and 4+

Also on Jack Crisp to snag a goal
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2020 - AFL Round 18 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back