AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

One of Ben McKay ($3.50 AGS b365) or Josh Walker ($5.50 AGS b365) will play forward.
Probably McKay but he's a spud and also playe back for a few years now, so tiny nibnib at Walker AGS and 2+ $26 3+ $151.
wow crazy odds on walker. good spot. i see he's covered 1g already. good luck with him kicking a few more goals for you tonight!

Wow, I made some shocking calls for that one.

McIntosh ended on five touches, lol. How is that even possible?

Happy to have only ended down by as little as I did, that live bet for Richmond 40+ at $2 saved my bacon.

Feel for those of you who had bets on Walker 2/3+, he seemed to intentionally trying to break your hearts. Could have kicked five goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpkin only 14 disposals would have hurt a few I’d say(In multis). From what I’ve read elsewhere it looked as though Champion Data didn’t credit him with his last disposal in the contest(Which to me was a handball). Also only played 59:15 out of a possible 97:45 game time due to his ankle injury. I had a small play with a bonus bet for a 7 leg multi involving Simpkin(14) & Goldstein(14) for 15+. What could have been

Simpkin only 14 disposals would have hurt a few I’d say(In multis). From what I’ve read elsewhere it looked as though Champion Data didn’t credit him with his last disposal in the contest(Which to me was a handball). Also only played 59:15 out of a possible 97:45 game time due to his ankle injury. I had a small play with a bonus bet for a 7 leg multi involving Simpkin(14) & Goldstein(14) for 15+. What could have been
100% a handball. How else do they suppose he disposed of it? Absolute joke

Does champion data ever revise their final findings?

Lobb 2+ goals @4.5 Topsports, Games where Darcys played hes 2,0,2,1 (the last one Darcy got concussed half way)
if you like lobb,
lobb ags @1.80 sb,
lobb 2g+ @5 sb,
lobb 3g+ @18 sb
or multi 'wc win' with 1/2/3 goals, gives @2.80 be, @9.50 be , @34.75 sb respectively.

1.2u wc win and lobb ags @2.80 be
0.6u wc win and lobb 2g+ @9.50 be
0.2u wc win and lobb 3g+ @34.75 sb

Am I the only one here bullish on the Blues tomorrow?

First important point, the teams lining up tomorrow are going to be very similar age and experience profiles.

On that note, Lycett and Ebert are massive outs for Port.

Ebert kicked three goals last time these teams played, in a match decided by 16 points.

Lycett out means Ladhams in. He has played five games of footy, including two bad losses (Hawks and the North belting last year).

Picconet was strong last week. I expect him to beat Ladhams comfortably.

Especially because that is what he did last year in the aforementioned Hawks match (when Picconet was still playing for Hawthorn).

If Carlton continually get first use of the ball it will stifle Port's turnover / rebound game and expose their defence bigtime.

Once Port's game is broken down, they tend to get beaten soundly. Several 5+ goal losses last year including a 14-goal loss to North.

Then add in the fact that Port are waking up right about now (literally as I type these words) to FIFO...

...Meanwhile Carlton are tucked in bed sound asleep getting a good night's rest.

Finally I believe the AFL is basically corrupt and the umpires play favourites. I see them jumping on the Blues train in this one.

I'm not going to load up on this match the same way I did the Suns/Cats game, that one has scared me from loading up on underdogs.

But I'm putting a few units total on Carlton SU @ 2.86, -15.5 @ 5.90 and -24.5 @ 11.

Also lots of smaller bets on larger margins, and various Carlton forwards AGS/2+/3+.

Also Martin / Betts / Gibbons all 2g+ multi is paying 117 powered on SB. This hit last week.

117 seems overs, especially given the 'if one leg fails you get your money back' promo.

Basically if you think it is likely at least two of them kick 2+, it is a free hit at 117.

Probably won't come off but at those odds I'll put a small bet on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back