AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna find it really hard not to load up again against the Swans:
2+ $4
3+ $13
4+ $61
righto, well im on suns and rankine- taking a leap before they shorten his odds again.
1.5u Suns win & rankine ags @2.30 sb
1u Suns win & rankine 2g+ @5.15 sb
0.5u Suns win & rankine 3g+ @13.25 sb
0.2u Suns win & rankine 4g+ @51 sb

damn i was too late to get on Rankine again. Honestly still think there is value.
Sydney are going to be so bad without Kennedy & Heeney. Even if Longmire puts 18 players in the backline ill still back Rankine to kick 2 50% of the time.

Big Boy has made a positional shift to the forward line in the last 2 weeks. Kicked 2 against GWS and kicked 1 last week when the team only kicked 3...
Now with Patton injuried, he surely has to play as a tall forward and coming up against Melbourne i really love these odds
2+ $11
3+ $67
SB

4 goals into $36 now.

Hardly seems worth it for a guy playing his 2nd game.

Betts was $101 for 4.
This ain't just some 2nd gamer. I've watched him live at U18 champs games and he's always been so far above the rest it's insane. Even as a 16yo playing for SA. It's got Gilbert McAdam vibes about it, or closer to home Matt Rowell, who you would've got insane odds to get 26 and 2 in his 2nd game.

Big Boy has made a positional shift to the forward line in the last 2 weeks. Kicked 2 against GWS and kicked 1 last week when the team only kicked 3...
Now with Patton injuried, he surely has to play as a tall forward and coming up against Melbourne i really love these odds
2+ $11
3+ $67
SB
mind if I ask who you referring to as Big Boy? McEvoy by any chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2+ $11
3+ $67
SB
I like your thinking. Only question is Mitch Lewis, how bad was his injury? If he returns then that's one less reason to move Big Boy forward.

This ain't just some 2nd gamer. I've watched him live at U18 champs games and he's always been so far above the rest it's insane. Even as a 16yo playing for SA. It's got Gilbert McAdam vibes about it, or closer to home Matt Rowell, who you would've got insane odds to get 26 and 2 in his 2nd game.

Was playing SANFL as a kid. If he didnt have an injury riddled year probably would have pushed for the Rising Star award in 2019.

And bringing up the rear are two clubs with a combined zero flags over the past 25 years.

Fun fact - Freo and Carlton have 300% more flags combined than Norf

I wouldnt buy in to this , The same was said about Richmond minus Bachar Houli (Managed),Dion Prestia (Injured),Shane Edwards (Managed),Toby Nankervis (Injured),Trent Cotchin (Injured) against Sydney
Rich depth is good to the point they lost 5 players and brought in 4 Premiership players.

Syd currently have no ruckmen, no key forwards, very little midfield quality and approximately 1 forward that can kick goals and little HGA. I had them pegged as the 2nd worst team in front of Adelaide before Heeney and Kennedy got injured.

That saying they're playing GC on the road so probs best not to go nuts.

Rankine still a good bet for mine, could very easily be under $2 for the Rising Star within a fortnight, Sydney are woeful and Dogs have been up and down all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2020 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back