AFL 2020 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also like the odds for M. Robbo for a goal or two tonight.
Stats won't back me up. But a special game for him being his 200th. Plays with heart and will want to have an impact for this game.

AGS $3.25 (Lads)
2+ $12 (SB)
3+ $76 (SB)
4+ $101 (SB)

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Also like the odds for M. Robbo for a goal or two tonight.
Stats won't back me up. But a special game for him being his 200th. Plays with heart and will want to have an impact for this game.

AGS $3.25 (Lads)
2+ $12 (SB)
3+ $76 (SB)

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Love this. It’s a good point!! Last GS at $34 is a good bet too. Send him forward once game is over to jag a goal in game 200!!

Seems to be like almost perfect weather for footy in Perth today. Under Alistair Clarkson coaching, I doubt he will play an expansive kind of game. He seems to be coaching the team playing a slower style of footy at all costs. (I think deep down he knows he doesn't have the players on the paddock to play that end-to-end kind of footy)

I was very doubtful on Mitch Georgiades yesterday, he scored 20 points all up yesterday. (his pre-game line, was 5 points Under, 8 Points Over)

Feel like with the Spread betting, you can have a bit of a free hit on Jack Martin (6 Under, 9 Over)
or Harry McKay today (6 Under, 9 Over). I reckon both can get on the goalscoring sheet but you can never fully trust them to kick goals. Prepared to cop a minor loss, if they miss a couple of sets shots or two, especially for Martin. (Martins accuracy in front of goal this season is 9 goals, 10 behinds) Casboult has a higher line (10 Under, 13 Over) , the odds of $1.91 on Sportsbet reflects the thinking that he will get 2 goals as a minimum.

Martin averages 8 points per game in 2020, McKay averages 9 points per game in 2020. My thinking is if these two can snag at least 3 goals between the two, you should still break even or have a minor profit. (The more they kick in terms of goals, the merrier)

Me again, Robbo to kick a goal in the 4th quarter is $8 on sportsbet. Reckon this is a great bet as if Lions are clear they are a chance to send him forward in game 200!!

Yeh I like your thinking here. Tailed

And also to get a bit crazy
Robbo AGS last qtr, Neale most disp Gr1, Zaharakis AGS $46 -SB

Last edited:
Hawks vs Carlton should hopefully be a high scoring cracker.

Some bets I like;

Jack Martin 2 goals @ $3
Ed Curnow 20 disposals @ $2
Breust AGS
Matt Kennedy AGS (kicked 2 last week so is capable)
Hawks H2H (think they bounce back and Carlton played a tough game in wet conditions last week)
Shiels 15 disposals

for the SGM multi

15+ Disposals:Taken Michael Gibbons 15+ Disposals (has cleared this 4/7 times in 2020 after the Covid break. Didn't clear it last week but im prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt due to the weather in that game). Sportsbet have Gibbons as $1.83 to get 15+ Disposals as I speak.
Total Match Points: Over 125.5 points - with perfect weather for footy today, hoping both teams come to play a more expansive brand of footy.
Head to Head: Carlton (on paper the Blues have a better team, better form and more confidence)

Thats paying $4.51 on Ladbrokes . (Can get $5.25 for Gibbons 15+/Over 126.5 points/Carlton To Win at Sportsbet)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually to answer the question about the Boost Im not too sure about for Lads, i misinterpreted the question. Not too sure if you get a refund, if you boosted the multi........

Definitely do know, you get a refund with Lads, of up to $50 , if you placed multi without the Boost. (if one leg fails, out of a minimum of 3)

Seems to be like almost perfect weather for footy in Perth today. Under Alistair Clarkson coaching, I doubt he will play an expansive kind of game. He seems to be coaching the team playing a slower style of footy at all costs. (I think deep down he knows he doesn't have the players on the paddock to play that end-to-end kind of footy)
And...? What’s your point

Hawks vs Carlton should hopefully be a high scoring cracker.

Some bets I like;

Jack Martin 2 goals @ $3
Ed Curnow 20 disposals @ $2
Breust AGS
Matt Kennedy AGS (kicked 2 last week so is capable)
Hawks H2H (think they bounce back and Carlton played a tough game in wet conditions last week)
Shiels 15 disposals

High Scoring? You’ve seen Hawthorn’s scores this year? Forward line is a shambles.

Actually to answer the question about the Boost Im not too sure about for Lads, i misinterpreted the question. Not too sure if you get a refund, if you boosted the multi........

Definitely do know, you get a refund with Lads, of up to $50 , if you placed multi without the Boost. (if one leg fails, out of a minimum of 3)

You don't get a bonus bet if you boosted at Lads, you do at Sportsbet

And...? What’s your point

I can't be bothered searching the numbers up but a few of the Hawks games I've watched this season. When down by a couple of goals, I just thought, the Hawks could have been a bit more aggressive by going down the corridor or taking on some more risk. Whilst I admit Clarkson is a great coach, he doesn't have the players to make the game an attractive one to watch. He tends to play a slower style to negate what he doesn't have on the paddock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back