Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey I’ve got Kiser. And Kittle’s name was mentioned o_O
Im not hoping off BF ever again in case GG goes crazy again
Yep lesson learnt, make sure you are on BF between midnight and 1.00am each night just in case :p

When you're missing two lock in offensive starters and your kicker scores 16 more points than your starting qb you're going to struggle. :(
Trade and quote from pre Kittle days so can’t really blame him :p.

My gems suck, time to empty the training squad

Trade and quote from pre Kittle days so can’t really blame him :p.

My gems suck, time to empty the training squad

Crowder's 28 points were definitely missed. TY hasn't done anything for me either week. Miller and Tubisky's relationship is tough to keep up with. Should have stuck with Edelman and his 38% snap count I guess.

Kirk is a nightmare, if Jimmy wasn't injured I'd almost drop him.

Bosa done for the year with an acl. Dallas abandoned the run in the fourth and Dak vultured three one yard TDs from zeke.

Perfect storm kind of week. Can't be this bad again. Confident I'll bounce back.

The same way you put them on there
that was helpful

If I remembered how I did that I probably wouldn't have had to ask anyone would I?

I set the line-up before TNF when there seemed there was a chance Golladay might play and then forgot to check again on Sunday night

Given Sutton was only confirmed as being out during the earlier MNF game, I didn't think I had anyone on the roster that I could replace him with so didn't check. Melvin Gordon's 13 points would have been handy 🤦‍♂️
Looks like i ended up losing week 1 by about 0.5 points after they adjusted scoring after the round finished. Didn't matter in the end that Sutton and Golladay missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that was helpful

If I remembered how I did that I probably wouldn't have had to ask anyone would I?

Drd does come across as a know it all dick sometimes to everyone.

Don't let it bother you and scared to ask questions if need be.

Looks like i ended up losing week 1 by about 0.5 points after they adjusted scoring after the round finished. Didn't matter in the end that Sutton and Golladay missed.

Brutal. Seen two games in leagues I play in this year have a result changed by decimal points. Crazy.

Margin looks to have been only 0.17 - which comes out to being just 3 rushing yards and 1 passing yard :oops:

Which makes Kirk Cousins -3.77 starting for me today all the more amazing when you consider it.

I only started 4 offensive players apparently? 🤷‍♂️
Yes it is a bit tricky doing the submit lineup thingo - very easy to accidentally submit fewer starters than the max. Just double check each week if you can, once you have submitted your lineup, I can double check for you if you like?

that was helpful

Go to front office tab, then taxi squad tab, then you should be able to see the list, with boxes to tick to promote / demote to the taxi 🚕 squad. Just be careful not to tick the drop button.

Same process for ir - front office tab, then ir tab, then tick boxes.

Let us know if it still doesn't come up for you, we can do screenshots of the site if needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back