Preview 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

In all honesty, I think there’s a reason for it.
I have this small feeling you’ll get a 5 day break into Thursday night football to play Carlton In rd 2

I know that’ll mean back to back away games for Carlton, but it just makes the most sense.
I don’t have the stats in front of me, but aren’t they the 2nd best drawing club for you guys?

Right now I feel rd 2 for you is
40% - tnf vs Carlton
30% - fnf vs Richmond
20% - fnf vs Collingwood
10% - other

I’m willing to be that you’re only away rd 1 because your rd 2 opponent is locked into something already in rd 1

Holy fu**. Imagine if Gold Coast pump us in Round 1! Genuinely excited by this.
It will be potentially I extreme to the other.
We will either be sitting on top of the ladder after round 1 or the heat on Ken will be unlike any coach has faced after just 1 round.

In all honesty, I think there’s a reason for it.
I have this small feeling you’ll get a 5 day break into Thursday night football to play Carlton In rd 2

I know that’ll mean back to back away games for Carlton, but it just makes the most sense.
I don’t have the stats in front of me, but aren’t they the 2nd best drawing club for you guys?

Right now I feel rd 2 for you is
40% - tnf vs Carlton
30% - fnf vs Richmond
20% - fnf vs Collingwood
10% - other

I’m willing to be that you’re only away rd 1 because your rd 2 opponent is locked into something already in rd 1
I'm thinking could actually be essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hinkley did not get sacked after that first quarter at home against Brisbane this year then he would likely survive a 187 point loss in round 1 against the Suns.
He has gotten his extension in 2017 after losing a Showdown by 80+ points, in which the Crows kicked 1,000 behinds or so.

He just needs to make Finals once between 2018 and 2020 to earn an extra year.

Holy fu**. Imagine if Gold Coast pump us in Round 1! Genuinely excited by this.
We'll probably have another "best win ever" narrowly defeating Gold Coast and Koch will be telling us that Hinkley is a superhero at 1-0.

Last edited:
What has been the earliest round a coach has been sacked?

Wayne Schimmelbusch was appointed coach of the North Melbourne Football Club in 1990. The team did not perform well, and in the 1993 pre-season after a 147-point loss to Adelaide, Schimmelbusch was sacked and replaced by Denis Pagan, who had previously coached North Melbourne’s under-19 and Essendon Football Club’s reserves teams.

Wayne Schimmelbusch was appointed coach of the North Melbourne Football Club in 1990. The team did not perform well, and in the 1993 pre-season after a 147-point loss to Adelaide, Schimmelbusch was sacked and replaced by Denis Pagan, who had previously coached North Melbourne’s under-19 and Essendon Football Club’s reserves teams.

And what a master stroke that was, if only we could be so ballsy!

I don't get it, I just don't get it.
However much I'm not a fan of the current coach I just can't wish us to lose round 1.
But I seem to be the exception.

I love the club more than I dislike the coach as I'm sure most of you do, hence this really fries my brain.
We are not acting anything like the Port Adelaide I've supported for 50 years, from the hierarchy, coaches to players. Until this toxic lot are gone I will hope for losses. Never been so p*ssed off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back