Preview 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no such thing as chance. Hence why I can say there is zero chance we will lose to the Suns in R1.

If there is one thing I'm extremely confident in, it's that Port Adelaide will always be ready to go in R1. You're not being a realist saying that game is 50/50. If you said Gold Coast has a shot at knocking us off, then I'd say you were being realistic. But saying it's 50/50? That puts us on the same pegging as a team that just received draft concessions due to how bad they are. If we're that bad, where are our concessions?

Tomorrow is another day, Scarlett O'Hara.
How can Gold Coast being a chance be realistic if there is zero chance of it happening?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is no such thing as chance. Hence why I can say there is zero chance we will lose to the Suns in R1.

If there is one thing I'm extremely confident in, it's that Port Adelaide will always be ready to go in R1. You're not being a realist saying that game is 50/50. If you said Gold Coast has a shot at knocking us off, then I'd say you were being realistic. But saying it's 50/50? That puts us on the same pegging as a team that just received draft concessions due to how bad they are. If we're that bad, where are our concessions?

Tomorrow is another day, Scarlett O'Hara.

So there’s zero chance of us winning then I guess. ;)

Caroline Wilson suggested we are hosting a Good Friday game against non Vic opposition

I’m guessing West Coast

Confirmed ...

The North Melbourne-Bulldogs game will be the first of two matches on Good Friday, with Port Adelaide hosting West Coast in the evening on that day.

Love that we have a Good Friday game but I’m absolutely shocked it isn’t against a VFL team. What will the good people of Melbourne watch?

They have this Good Friday appeal don't they? The AFL probably don't want to get in the way of that. So it has to be two non Victorian teams. Unlikely to be a NSW or QLD team given the Friday night timeslot. So it's between the WA and SA teams. I can see this being a thing for us going forward.

They have this Good Friday appeal don't they? The AFL probably don't want to get in the way of that. So it has to be two non Victorian teams. Unlikely to be a NSW or QLD team given the Friday night timeslot. So it's between the WA and SA teams. I can see this being a thing for us going forward.
I’m happy the club pushed for this and hopefully it’s an ongoing thing. Wouldn’t even mind if we alternate years with WC, would be a good opportunity get over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m happy the club pushed for this and hopefully it’s an ongoing thing. Wouldn’t even mind if we alternate years with WC, would be a good opportunity get over there.
Yeah I would be pretty happy for that as a regular thing

It was a Vic team we played this year and there was no coverage on free to air in Vic, so makes no difference really.

If we don't make finals the contract is not automatically renewed, however his contract can still continue into 2021if all parties agree. That has already been hinted. Ignoring where we finish, I think people should factor all possibilities because they can all be real, including g-d forbid, another extension. We would hope common sense will prevail at the time but judging by some decisions made by the club, there's no guarantees of that.

I understand some peoples views and the end game logic but no matter what I think of the coach and a few of his assistants, or the chairman or the board, I can't bring myself to wanting a loss, in any game, ever. Never have, never will. The coaches times will come, sooner rather than later, all by his own hand, and maybe some influence from Big Footy and the "white noise" 😊.
But no one is bigger than the club : never have been, never will be.

If they don't make finals this year, are not mitigated by a string of 15+ injuries to the best 22, and still elect to keep Hinkley for 2021, I'll be cancelling my membership and i guarantee I won't be the only one.

They have absolutely no reason to keep Hinkley if they miss finals this season.

Yeah what gives?
Probably easier to do it this way to give us ANZAC Rd and May 24th - 150th anniversary game, than if we started with Rd 1 at home

ANZAC rd is Rd 6 and Saturday 25th so we should get Saturday night as Col v Ess will be twilight this year
150th game is Rd 10 Sunday 24th May.

Wonder if they will go
1.15 EST Saturday arvo game
4.20 EST Col v Ess
7.40 EST PA v xxxx
9.40 EST Freo play their Len Hall game - will be a lap over but 7.40 local time.

Gold Coast usually begin the season strongly...
Izak Rankine to make debut and get his frustration out of 2019 lost season by using his blistering speed to leave our defenders in his wake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back