Opinion 2020 Membership. What are you doing?

What are you doing with your membership for 2020?

• Current Gold Member downgrading to Silver

Votes: 21 14.5%
  • Current Silver member downgrading to Bronze (3 game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Current Gold/Silver/Bronze member not renewing at all

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Will only renew if you see active change in footy department/EXTERNAL review process

Votes: 40 27.6%
  • Keeping membership at same level/higher as 2019

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ticketek are sending out the tickets now.

Those that previously didn't enter the ballot have apparently got another e-mail offering them another chance to grab a ticket. Looks like the ballot was undersubscribed, and we may even have tickets available for purchase!

Apparently some people also didn't get an e-mail from the club saying they were successful - only finding out when Ticketek sent them the link to their ticket.

Ticketek are sending out the tickets now.

Those that previously didn't enter the ballot have apparently got another e-mail offering them another chance to grab a ticket. Looks like the ballot was undersubscribed, and we may even have tickets available for purchase!

Apparently some people also didn't get an e-mail from the club saying they were successful - only finding out when Ticketek sent them the link to their ticket.
Someone mentioned in another thread about Ticketek having security issues with certain email servers

Got a couple seats although they are in a pretty average spot. Don't care keen to get back to AO and watch us get smashed.

I got two tickets behind the goals, in essentially a polar opposite region of the ground to where I normally sit on the wing. Inferior spot too.
I hope to spot you with the ''I :heart: Crouches'' banner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I moved from the western stand to to the eastern stand this season.

I’m in the western stand for Monday’s match.

I think that’s a sign I should just revert back to an Essential Crows membership :D
Same thing happened to us, and in the same section we would sit in

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2020 Membership. What are you doing?

Back