Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

they obviously allocate the actual sale once the CC payment is completed, rather than holding the position while it's in your cart... In this case the only way to ensure you'll get it done quickly enough is to setup something to auto-fill your credit card details so it only takes a few seconds instead of a close to a minute to fill it out.
My Daughters actually did something like that (i dont but they are better than i am with these things and are professional online shoppers lol)
Just seemed like it didnt work how it was meant to. I managed to get them in 17 & 19 but this year was not the same

I can buy my black poster now through the members allocation but don't have any money for a few days, hope it's still available when I get paid. 🤞

If you don't think you can finalise payment by 5pm Friday, be sure to email us at hsshop@news.com.au, so we can make sure we hang onto it for a few extra days

Thanks heaps for giving me the extra time to pay, I paid for it this morning. :thumbsupemoji:

I think if weg was still with us and going back to back it may have looked totally different. Having said that the 73 74 wegs didn’t have cups either. Not even sure if any of his posters have cups.
Edit: actually they do.

I think if weg was still with us and going back to back it may have looked totally different. Having said that the 73 74 wegs didn’t have cups either. Not even sure if any of his posters have cups.
Edit: actually they do.
Some do, some don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you could provide your email address in our previous privat conversation (ie NOT on this thread) we'll email you a link to finalise your payment
LEGEND LEGEND LEGEND....WHOOO HOOOooooooo

Hi HSS
Thank you for your professionalism, patience and work effort...after experiencing a senior moment in having a difficulty with my GF Member Black Poster for 2020...it's all good! I have finally got my Credit Card to pay you...
Now about that 2020 Gold Foil GF Poster... :think:;):p...
Cheers and stay safe
JAK

I went to the Courier mail office in Brisbane and bought a few of these for $3 each.

I asked the lady how interstate people can buy them and she said to go onto the good friday appeal website but I had a look and can't find them.
They still have a big stack of them at the Courier mail.

20201102_170934.jpg

Yep. The cups (silver), tongue (red), and yellow (gold) are all foil.
I'm not sure about the price $130 and it's not even a Limited Edition so it's hard to justify the price especially as all other years it's been around $70 for the foil poster. I think they are trying to Ripoff Tigers supporters this time around.

I went to the Courier mail office in Brisbane and bought a few of these for $3 each.

I asked the lady how interstate people can buy them and she said to go onto the good friday appeal website but I had a look and can't find them.
They still have a big stack of them at the Courier mail.

View attachment 1001442

I actually tried ringing the courier mail but nobody answered the phone and was literally on hold for 1 hour. Gave up and bought 3 for a lazy $50 off eBay. Herald Sun Shop, do you know a way to purchase direct?

I'm not sure about the price $130 and it's not even a Limited Edition so it's hard to justify the price especially as all other years it's been around $70 for the foil poster. I think they are trying to Ripoff Tigers supporters this time around.
Me too. That's way too much. I think $13-15 is for postage, but that's still waaayyyyy too much for what is is. The others are reasonably priced ($15 for white, $35 for black) and look better too. I was disappointed by the look as well as the price. I'm very happy to buy the white and black, but I couldn't say no to the back to back poster fast enough.

Last edited:
I actually tried ringing the courier mail but nobody answered the phone and was literally on hold for 1 hour. Gave up and bought 3 for a lazy $50 off eBay. Herald Sun Shop, do you know a way to purchase direct?
Yep - just waiting on our stock to arrive from QLD - we actually printed them up there, so they have to ship it down. As soon as they are here, I'll put them up on the Shop site with everything else.

Yep - just waiting on our stock to arrive from QLD - we actually printed them up there, so they have to ship it down. As soon as they are here, I'll put them up on the Shop site with everything else.

Magic stuff once again HSS! Will there be a limit on how many you can purchase? Thinking it might be a good idea to limit them to 1 per transaction so everyone has a chance to buy 1.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back