Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

You can stil get ‘17 and ‘19 and the back to back Wegs in hot foil.I didn’t look for a ‘20 hot foil on its own.Credit card getting smashed.Got some paying back to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The 2020 Foil is the Back 2 Back poster.

I like how you operate.

Just on the postage. I ordered about 4 seperate times through the Herald Sun shop and have to pay postage on all of it. Is there a way to package these things up?
Hi TigerMoz1973, it depends on what is in your orders. We generally don't send limited editions together, as if Australia Post lose the parcel, we can't replace them. Please email us with a list of order numbers and we will see what is possible.

Another thank you to Herald Sun Shop, for locating a limited white 2017 for me. Champion.

How long before those Courier Mail posters are available?

Another thank you to Herald Sun Shop, for locating a limited white 2017 for me. Champion.

How long before those Courier Mail posters are available?

I'm still waiting for the 2017 White that I ordered

Don't tell me that you ordered it in 2017?
No mate it was 2 weeks ago they were on the Herald sun website the White limited edition and confirmed that they had a few left from 2017. I did a phone order but haven't heard anything since.

No mate it was 2 weeks ago they were on the Herald sun website the White limited edition and confirmed that they had a few left from 2017. I did a phone order but haven't heard anything since.
That's a relief.

From memory they did say allow up to 28 days so I'm not too worried yet. My first couple of orders were from around that time too.

That's a relief.

From memory they did say allow up to 28 days so I'm not too worried yet. My first couple of orders were from around that time too.
Yes but that’s for the new posters because they have to be made these ones were already in stock

Anyone chasing a Black 2017 Herald Sun Premiership Poster PM me?

I have a spare one that is beautifully framed with black and gold trim. My brother got me one as a present which I have on the wall. I also managed to get one which is still in the frame wrapping and in pristine condition. Looks amazing.

Serious enquires only please - thanks

Last edited:
Yes but that’s for the new posters because they have to be made these ones were already in stock
Ah, okay then. It might be worth sending an email. Or maybe just ask in here.

Herald Sun Shop, what kind of time frame should we expect for the old posters that you've made available for us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone chasing a Black 2017 Herald Sun Premiership Poster PM me?

I have a spare one that is beautifully framed with black and gold trim. My brother got one for me one as a present which I have on the wall. I also managed to get one which is still in the frame wrapping and in pristine condition. Looks amazing with black and gold trim.

Serious enquires only please - thanks
Do you have a picture and an asking price?

Ah, okay then. It might be worth sending an email. Or maybe just ask in here.

Herald Sun Shop, what kind of time frame should we expect for the old posters that you've made available for us?
All Premiership poster orders (regardless of the year) have a 28 day delivery period. This is especially relevant this year, as on top of the COVID workforce limitations, Australia Post are also experiencing delivery delays.

All Premiership poster orders (regardless of the year) have a 28 day delivery period. This is especially relevant this year, as on top of the COVID workforce limitations, Australia Post are also experiencing delivery delays.
Yeah, fair enough. Thanks.

Thanks for that I wasn't sure as I never received anymore info after I placed the phone order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back