2020 Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

1 move away from my final team. $131k left, what do?

Def: Smith, Houston, Doc, Roberton, Cumming, McAsey (Star, B.Will)
Mid: Macrae, Neale, Cogs, Adams, Titch, Rowell, Green, Pickett (Brown, McIn)
Ruck: Grundy, Sauce (Xerri)
Fwd: Whitfield, Greenwood, Petracca, A.Brayshaw, Brander, Taylor (Davis, Cavarra)
(Budarick)

This is my round 1 team.

Have tossed and turned over starting Weller instead of Howe at times which means I would have to move Rowbottom down to a rookie to finance it. Sticking with Howe for now as I like Rowbums role and his PPM in Marsh was very good, also loves a hug.

Unsure if not having Anderson will hurt me much or not at all. Didn't seem to score at a quick enough rate in the marsh so happy to back in someone like Budarick instead and spend that 100k on going McCluggage to Oliver/Crouch/Yeo which is what I've done - chosen the proven performer over the potential breakout candidate. Could also bite me in the ass but willing to watch him play in the real stuff first and see whether or not suitcase actually gets more inside minutes with CEY in the team and Rayner potentially after more mid time.

I think Brodie can take the next step. Is a contested machine and great tackler, can see him upping his average to 105 odd (minus 20% now or whatever it's supposed to be). Has shown a great ceiling.

Mid priced mayhem in the forwards which gets a load of rookies off my field. That's personally what I think is safest this year as we are entering the unknown. Could also blow up in my face when cash generation slows. Who knows.

Starting without McAsey as I can't fit him in but will have to shuffle the deck chairs and move Oliver down and Williams up to him if Williams isn't named.

View attachment 843478
#TeamBrodie we're in this together

This is my round 1 team.

Have tossed and turned over starting Weller instead of Howe at times which means I would have to move Rowbottom down to a rookie to finance it. Sticking with Howe for now as I like Rowbums role and his PPM in Marsh was very good, also loves a hug.

Unsure if not having Anderson will hurt me much or not at all. Didn't seem to score at a quick enough rate in the marsh so happy to back in someone like Budarick instead and spend that 100k on going McCluggage to Oliver/Crouch/Yeo which is what I've done - chosen the proven performer over the potential breakout candidate. Could also bite me in the ass but willing to watch him play in the real stuff first and see whether or not suitcase actually gets more inside minutes with CEY in the team and Rayner potentially after more mid time.

I think Brodie can take the next step. Is a contested machine and great tackler, can see him upping his average to 105 odd (minus 20% now or whatever it's supposed to be). Has shown a great ceiling.

Mid priced mayhem in the forwards which gets a load of rookies off my field. That's personally what I think is safest this year as we are entering the unknown. Could also blow up in my face when cash generation slows. Who knows.

Starting without McAsey as I can't fit him in but will have to shuffle the deck chairs and move Oliver down and Williams up to him if Williams isn't named.

View attachment 843478
And just like that, Williams not named. Up to Mcasey, Oliver down to Cogs, B Smith down to Sic. Couldn't get rid of the absolute gun Rowbumhole

After talking the suns up a fair bit, i've ended up with

- Lukosius , If people were taking the risk on Witherden in his 2nd year full price, i don't see why not, he will take all of our kick in's.
- Brodie , McCluggage & Brodie are my two break out POD's and i'll back em in.
- Rowell, Captain Obvious, the kids a jet Easily money for Rising star ever
- Anderson, He is also elite, might start slow, Green probably score better but i have both anyways.
- MacPherson, He is a gun, i mean he roams high and tackles and racks it up. If he played for a VIC side he would get more recognition.
- Budarick, I had him M8 for a while but he's wasted there, he's at F5 now and with Harbrow out, he should score well JS is pretty good. Academy player we got on the cheap

After talking the suns up a fair bit, i've ended up with

- Lukosius , If people were taking the risk on Witherden in his 2nd year full price, i don't see why not, he will take all of our kick in's.
- Brodie , McCluggage & Brodie are my two break out POD's and i'll back em in.
- Rowell, Captain Obvious, the kids a jet Easily money for Rising star ever
- Anderson, He is also elite, might start slow, Green probably score better but i have both anyways.
- MacPherson, He is a gun, i mean he roams high and tackles and racks it up. If he played for a VIC side he would get more recognition.
- Budarick, I had him M8 for a while but he's wasted there, he's at F5 now and with Harbrow out, he should score well JS is pretty good. Academy player we got on the cheap
Field Budarick or Taylor you reckon mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back