2020 Sleeperbowl League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Fellas,
Yep will definitely be going around again. I'll start a new thread and do a season opening with draft time and league changes etc but I just want to see what the other leagues are doing and try and get a sweet spot to run the draft (maybe when Aaron Rogers gets traded). On that topic though is everyone happy to go around again?
BeinPurplenGreen
J Shuttlesworth
Helfarch
Haychh

Hey Fellas,
Yep will definitely be going around again. I'll start a new thread and do a season opening with draft time and league changes etc but I just want to see what the other leagues are doing and try and get a sweet spot to run the draft (maybe when Aaron Rogers gets traded). On that topic though is everyone happy to go around again?
BeinPurplenGreen
J Shuttlesworth
Helfarch
Haychh
I’m in. Hopefully Aaron is too

Wait what? I have lost track of all the alts I have / am meant to have in each league.

Oh wait did Raephix still have a team? Hmm I am honestly deeply concerned about my mate in the US as I have not had any contact with him for months through any channel I can think of :disappointed: I would prepare to replace him in the league before the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Sleeperbowl League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back