• Hunter Clark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seb Ross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Members will get exclusive access to the live stream provided by the club. You should have an e-mail about this already.

Here is the link to watch the event;

Members will get exclusive access to the live stream provided by the club. You should have an e-mail about this already.

Will try and post the link once the event goes live tomorrow night.

Nope, no emails for me.

I get all the ones asking for membership pledging and to buy tickets for the draws, but not this.

I get Paul Bassetts, but I don’t get from Finnis.
If the club is still doing and emailing the post-game coach’s message (not the full presser) I don’t get those either.

It’s a little frustrating - they’ve obviously got a database and they‘ve definitely got my bank account details because my membership payments keep getting deducted.

So what’s going on?

Nope, no emails for me.

I get all the ones asking for membership pledging and to buy tickets for the draws, but not this.

If the club is still doing and emailing the post-game coach’s message (not the full presser) I don’t get those either.

It’s a little frustrating - they’ve obviously got a database and they‘ve definitely got my bank account details because my membership payments keep getting deducted.

So what’s going on?

It was from the ticketmaster address, so unless you've whitelisted that email it'll filter out as junk/spam.

Nope, no emails for me.

So what’s going on?
Odd...it comes from membership@saints.com.au

There was something about MS Teams, might be able to watch through that if you have it
[/
How to view the event:

1. Open in preferred web browser

2. If you do have Microsoft Teams, select option 'Watch on the web instead'

3. If you do not have Microsoft account or login, please join event anonymously

I do have Teams, thanks, will give it a go.

I'd just post it now but the teams room isn't live so there's no actual URL generated. Just takes you to a page that says the stream isn't live yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, no emails for me.

So what’s going on?

See if this works the link in.

Please join us for a member exclusive live stream of the 2020 Trevor Barker Award, streaming from the hub in Noosa.

Help us celebrate the Saints' unforgettable season as we unveil the 2020 Best and Fairest winner and announce the recipients of the Lenny Hayes Players Crest Award and Robert Harvey Best Clubman Award, plus more!

Date: Sunday 11 October

Time: 8:15pm AEDT and 7:15pm AEST

JOIN EVENT

How to view the event:

1. Open in preferred web browser

2. If you do have Microsoft Teams, select option 'Watch on the web instead'

3. If you do not have Microsoft account or login, please join event anonymously

Can’t join the event live? A recording of the evening will be made public on the Saints website the following day.

#TogetherWeRise

Not sure if each link is customised to each individual user, meaning only one person would be able to view the stream via that specific link at the one time.

I wouldn't think so but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Worked in mine. Forwarded the email to my work account and opened it fine on Teams.
Helps to be WFH on a VPN as well.

Thanks JB and George , have done the same and it worked - just getting the screen that says live event hasn’t started so it looks like I’m good to go.

Appreciate the help!

Not sure if each link is customised to each individual user, meaning only one person would be able to view the stream via that specific link at the one time.

I wouldn't think so but I guess we'll find out soon enough.
They said yesterdayin the members facebook group that they ill post the link there so should be good for everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event 2020 Trevor Barker Award - Jack Steele wins his 1st

Back