Autopsy Saints WIN WIN WIN v Richmond r22

Remove this Banner Ad

Can say it from watching him play. He's played like he doesn't want to be there. He might end up being a great pick because he has talent but so far it looks a long shot. Can't see him playing another game next year unless we are really short.
Hopefully just taking some time to settle a long way from home.
He probably did not want to be here. Took a while for NAS to settle by all accounts.
Not ready to give up on him after one year.

Would anyone entertain Jack Lukousis for M. King straight swap?
Then Jack could replace battle and the team gets 2 first rounders which they could draft one mid and throw the kitchen sink and a 1rdp at LDU. and Nth.. Just ideas gents, I don't want Battle to leave fyi.
There are quite a few 200cm + mobile forwards and other position players around the comp now.

What makes the Kings and De Konigs extra special is that there are 2 of them.
I honestly think the best way to maximise their potential is to have both.

Even then, I don't think it would be as incredible as it first seemed like it might when they arrived on the scene.
Whether we should or not is another matter, but the only way we end up with both is through free agency, as we've got nothing to offer.
GC on the other hand have picks and players galore that could twist our arm to make it happen if they wanted it to happen.

I sure as hell wouldn't let them have it with just a straight swap for Luko. If it didn't start with, for example, a top 10 pick AND Luko, I wouldn't even bother talking about it. Even then I'd be pushing them for more. We got hammered by the expansion clubs coming in, and if they wanted King I'd see it as a chance to even up Peter Bell style. The worst they could do would be to say no. We keep Max, maybe end up with both down the track. All good.

People will say we don't need both etc etc. Whatever, different subject. My answer to you is no, by the way!

That and GCS 1st round pick would get it don

Gringo and I have been passionately arguing in our MySpace chat also, he has stamina I’ll give him that
Lol I had you pegged as too young for my space user memories...
Gringo is one gringo I would like to partake in a fat J of organic flower with, one day 😉

Did the other two musketeers prison break with you ? Are you getting the band back togethe?r 🤞🥰

Last edited:

There are quite a few 200cm + mobile forwards and other position players around the comp now.

Even then, I don't think it would be as incredible as it first seemed like it might when they arrived on the scene.
Whether we should or not is another matter, but the only way we end up with both is through free agency, as we've got nothing to offer.
GC on the other hand have picks and players galore that could twist our arm to make it happen if they wanted it to happen.

I sure as hell wouldn't let them have it with just a straight swap for Luko. If it didn't start with, for example, a top 10 pick AND Luko, I wouldn't even bother talking about it. Even then I'd be pushing them for more. We got hammered by the expansion clubs coming in, and if they wanted King I'd see it as a chance to even up Peter Bell style. The worst they could do would be to say no. We keep Max, maybe end up with both down the track. All good.

People will say we don't need both etc etc. Whatever, different subject. My answer to you is no, by the way!
I think GC have multiple first round draft picks and a player who wants out.
How about Jack L and Flanders, and one of their first round draft picks for M. King,
Battle moves to Hawks, band one compo.
Gain Jack L. Flanders, 3 first draft picks.
Lose Battle and King.

Or Jack L.and Mac Andrew, for M. King.
+ Band one compo for Battle.

Lol I had you pegged as too young for my space user memories...
Gringo is one gringo I would like to partake in a fat J of organic flower with, one day 😉

Did the other two musketeers prison break with you ? Are you getting the band back togethe?r 🤞🥰
A distant memory…

You and I both, I have asked many many times but he’s always busy 😔

re: any band back together, I’m in my Ozzy era now 😎

A distant memory…

You and I both, I have asked many many times but he’s always busy 😔

re: any band back together, I’m in my Ozzy era now 😎
I am building a Hemp house in the Perth Hills starting this summer, will snuggle my own special herb into your state then we can partake and change our state and send Gringo selfies 🥰

I rate Luko, he's having an average year but he's got the potential to be Rooey like with his mobility. Would rather him than Ben King.

I am building a Hemp house in the Perth Hills starting this summer, will snuggle my own special herb into your state then we can partake and change our state and send Gringo selfies 🥰

Dard will get a taste for it and head out to eat your bricks.

Windy news sucks, bit of a worry long term as well.
Only his first injury issue as an AFL player as far as I can remember? I think they got a bit ahead of themselves with the rehab. First it was “he’s progressing way ahead of schedule from his hammy” then all of a sudden he’s had a setback. I’m no doctor but I can add 2 and 2.

snuggle the herb??

i usually vape but each to their own i guess
I spotted the mistake as well, It was too funny to correct lol.
Gummies and Lolly pops are pretty damn good😵‍💫
Reading the musings of all the ECO posters on these pages, I think a Big fat DMT sess. might be just the trick to restore the faith, and if that fails at least you have seen God once.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Saints WIN WIN WIN v Richmond r22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back