Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Chinn scored 185 last year at safety

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

He played more linebacker than safety tbf. But point remains. Winfield scored well last year, Derwin James rookie year was epic for me. (Pity about the previous two :( ) Jamal Adams, Keanu Neal and Budda Baker others also. There's been some good ones.

When the draft is over, give a day or two for me to do it, drafted rookies will get a 3 yr contract and waivers will open on a daily basis nonstop till the end of the season
Can you give us a clear week’s notice for waivers to start?

Thinks Goff has better future than Carr?

Maybe, interesting trade. Think I would have stuck with Carr unless bgt was giving me a third or second with Goff personally.

No real great winners or losers, I just would have leveraged BGTs need to shed some cap against him.😘

I know why bgt did it, to save some coin, wonder why 00Stinger did tho?
hahaha it went through, i didnt realise

I did it because I needed at QB2 who didn't have a week 8 bye (same as Lamar) and Goff will have a lower expected output this year so I can resign him at a smaller cap hit at seasons end or just not resign him

Thinks Goff has better future than Carr?
Long term 2022+ I reckon Goff has better job security than Carr although the difference is minimal

Plus I would think that Goff's resigning salary will be substantially lower than his current salary unless he has a crazy statistical year in 21 which is also good for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha it went through, i didnt realise

I did it because I needed at QB2 who didn't have a week 8 bye (same as Lamar) and Goff will have a lower expected output this year so I can resign him at a smaller cap hit at seasons end or just not resign him

Fair enough. Think BGT won but it's not by anything stupid.

I threw in a 6th rounder* to get the deal done without too much negotiation

* shouldn't hurt me too much as I have another 3 6th rounders in 2022

I did laugh at the 6th, I imagined bgt2110 saying no until you gave him it. 😂

Fair enough. Think BGT won but it's not by anything stupid.
Don't disagree

But having no QB in round 8 was going to kill me. If I win my round 8 game by less than Goff scores, I have won from my point of view

I did laugh at the 6th, I imagined bgt2110 saying no until you gave him it. 😂
nah I chucked that in from the start to just get the deal done without any difficulties

You should know me, If I have a vision or idea I am happy to slightly overpay if it helps me get the deal done without too much toing and froing

nah I chucked that in from the start to just get the deal done without any difficulties

You should know me, If I have a vision or idea I am happy to slightly overpay if it helps me get the deal done without too much toing and froing

You can sign Goff to a new deal now if you want based on last year's scoring. Save you round 400k on what he's being paid now iirc

You can sign Goff to a new deal now if you want based on last year's scoring. Save you round 400k on what he's being paid now iirc
what is the min contract length I can sign him to?

can i sign him to a 1 year deal? or does it have to be longer?

3 to 5 years
yeah not happening

I'm happy to run his contract down. Either I resign him at a lower rate at the end of the year or he has some kind of statistically great year and I cough up more money at the end of the year for an asset that is worth more than its worth now

Said I wasn't going to do this... I've got a 2022 5th round pick for anyone who has 2 picks before the end of the draft.
Looking at you Dodgers (and maybe BPG).

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back