Preview 2021 Goodbye (To 2022) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We normally have some kids a year before the draft training a bit don’t we? I reckon it’s that.
Are the "train on" players just the ones trying out for a vacant list spot. In that case, we don't have a spot available, so no one would be training with us.

I think all clubs get allocated 2 or 3 players who are zoned to their feeder clubs, that will be draft eligible the next season, who train for a week or so around February, like Burgoyne and Horne-Francis did with Port a year ago.

Weren't you complaining about toxic masculinity on this forum over pretty much nothing a few weeks ago? Now you're judging an AFL footballer to be weak because you didn't like his stance when you saw him at the pub.
Most afl players look pretty slim in real life because of the fitness needed.

Without being an educatedstudent of the most likely draft prospects out there for 2022, I would think there's a chance that we will have the likes of D'Aloia, Lemmy and Ryan training with us?

Croms may have Keeler, Michaelanny and Slade?

Without being an educatedstudent of the most likely draft prospects out there for 2022, I would think there's a chance that we will have the likes of D'Aloia, Lemmy and Ryan training with us?

Croms may have Keeler, Michaelanny and Slade?

Lemmy Kilmister is going to be drafted for sure.

I’d look like that too with the lack of respect Kenny and the coaches have shown him the last 3 years.

2019 was his 1st year in SANFL after injury return. 2020 ... Never played as no SANFL so only 2021 when he could've expected to get any AFL games.

Why do you say 3 years ... lack of respect?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clurey very under-rated around here. Will be best 22 this year. I don't get how people can criticise clurey for the time he got destroyed by Hawkins when the midfield was getting absolutely pumped. Not even peak sos or Scarlett could've stopped that. Yet people don't criticise Mckenzie for his
performance in the prelim on Naughton. Alir, clurey and Jonas our kpds for mine. McKenzie, Skinner and pasini depth
I don't mind Clurey but McKenzie has outperformed him recently. The biggest reason why Clurey seems out of favor in my opinion.

I remember about a week hearing that Port were going to be training at Victor Harbor today.

I don't live there but I know some Port supporters who do. I double checked a few days ago but couldn't find anything on line about it, so assumed I initially heard incorrectly.

I've heard now that Victor Harbor FC were expecting the PAFC today, but there was a no-show - oval prepared, supporters coming to oval to watch....supposedly VHFC hadn't been advised of the change in plan.

Appears some type of communication issue somewhere along the line, disappointing regardless of how the mix up occurred.

I remember about a week hearing that Port were going to be training at Victor Harbor today.

I don't live there but I know some Port supporters who do. I double checked a few days ago but couldn't find anything on line about it, so assumed I initially heard incorrectly.

I've heard now that Victor Harbor FC were expecting the PAFC today, but there was a no-show - oval prepared, supporters coming to oval to watch....supposedly VHFC hadn't been advised of the change in plan.

Appears some type of communication issue somewhere along the line, disappointing regardless of how the mix up occurred.

Well, we all know who to blame for this.

I wonder how much Raz lifted.

Xavier speaking to SEN today was saying that they're doing their "camp week" this week at the club. That seems to involve sessions at fitness joints like Body Fit, but not Victor (unless they're riding bikes down to there).

There is literally nothing Clurey does better than McKenzie.
Sure, but if Jonas doesn't get the Captain's gold pass it's more our KPD's are AA + ? + ?. I'd like one of Finlayson or Skinner to stamp themselves this pre-season for at least one of those spots, so we aren't wasting AA having to play on a 195cm+ opposition KPF again. A job he doesn't do well and loses us his strengths as well. If I never have to see Jonas try to man up a 195cm+ forward again I'll be happy.

So then it comes down to which of Jonas (188cm / 32 next year), McKenzie (191cm / 30) or Clurey (193cm / 28) gets the first KPD spot. Based on size, age and form my preference is McKenzie, then Clurey, lastly Jonas.

Someone needs to be sacked over this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2021 Goodbye (To 2022) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back