Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

manureid how many ******* RB's you taking, you know there are other positions to fill right? :p
Yeh well.if you had my RBs you would be drafting anyone who looked evem semi capable of holding a football given to them by QB.

Pretty happy with my 2 picks. Bateman a good player in a bad situation, I'm not in a huge need of WR's right now so happy to sit on him for a while until his situation improves.
Same deal with Trask, maybe not the best QB but has potential and none better to learn from than Brady. Again I have 3 QB's to start this year and hopefully he'll be a starter by the time I need him.

For a couple of mid round 2nd's I'm happy with them. Would have taken a different receiver instead of Trask but I don't have another pick until the 4th so just happy to lock one away.

Bateman would be a fine pick it he wasnt playing for the ravens.

Trask gives me Oswieller vibes.

Holy Moly! I didn’t know everyone was so deficient at RB in this league. Instead of picking all these guys someone yell out to me about Henry,Carson,Harris,Robinson or Henderson. Just glad manu arrested the slide on Elijah Moore before Carlos Hyde could go before him

Holy Moly! I didn’t know everyone was so deficient at RB in this league. Instead of picking all these guys someone yell out to me about Henry,Carson,Harris,Robinson or Henderson. Just glad manu arrested the slide on Elijah Moore before Carlos Hyde could go before him
Is Frank Gore still playing? I assume so. Might pick him up of nobody has him.

I have 1.5 QBs and 1.5 RBs but even then I couldn't bring myself to draft a 3rd round QB who probably won't even start a game in his career unless its because of an injury.

Maybe that's my problem... :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 1.5 QBs and 1.5 RBs but even then I couldn't bring myself to draft a 3rd round QB who probably won't even start a game in his career unless its because of an injury.

Maybe that's my problem... :think:
I have 1 pick left really in the draft, may as well throw it at a project QB who only has Kirk Cousins in front of him.

Moore (either Elijah or Rondale) and Mond is who Lenny should have picked imo.
Just wanted to clarify, I know the title of the draft page says "rookie draft" but we are able to select free agents as we have in previous years too aren't we?
I'm quite happy with my picks thank you!
And yes you can pick any free agents not just rookies

I'm quite happy with my picks thank you!
And yes you can pick any free agents not just rookies

You can be as happy as you like,. just saying, reckon Manu's were far better, particularly in a full ppr league.

Manu has had like 8 picks in the 1st round. I had 2 mid seconds of course his are going to look better 😅
Throw enough darts.....

And I am done until the 6th round. Good luck everyone!

Gotta be the highest I've ever seen a cornerback selected in a fantasy draft Shermy
It'll probably backfire, but I had a need to grab a DB.

I'm counting this as round 27 and not round 3 to be able to sleep better

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Back