Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manure I.D ; as already mentioned A+++ ....getting Moore, Mond and especially Marshall where he did was brilliant. I would have liked to see him trade back and take Lance or Wilson instead of Lawrence but what you gonna do?

The man formly known as Orazio C+ ....Getting a first for Jameis was thievery and bumps this grade up significantly from the F- it would have been without. I'm so generous! 🤗 My views on the remaining picks swing between dislike to absolutely hate 🤗🤗

Fuey D+.....I get the Freiermuth pick although a bit early imo, detest the Stevenson and Eskeridge picks in round 2, far better options on the board, ho-hum on the rest. :( (should lose points for trying to trade me picks he didn't own predraft but I'm a forgiving friend)

Last edited:
Leonard D.... I'll start off by saying this grade could very well turn out being wrong but giving up firsts for Winston and Thomas was high level homerism and that usually doesn't end well in fantasy. Threw up all over myself when he selected Bateman and Trask over other options in round 2.

Manure I.D ; as already mentioned A+++ ....getting Moore, Mond and especially Marshall where he did was brilliant. I would have liked to see him trade back and take Lance or Wilson instead of Lawrence but what you gonna do?
I did try to trade out of pick 1. Nobody bit sadly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The man formly known as Orazio C+ ....Getting a first for Jameis was thievery and bumps this grade up significantly from the F- it would have been without. I'm so generous! 🤗 My views on the remaining picks swing between dislike to absolutely hate 🤗🤗
Yeah tell me about it man, sucks getting Waddle and a bunch of depth pieces for my squad that has made it to 2/3 championship games. :rolleyes:

Outside the 1st round it was pretty much a whole lot of dart throwing anyway

Yeah tell me about it man, sucks getting Waddle and a bunch of depth pieces for my squad that has made it to 2/3 championship games. :rolleyes:

Outside the 1st round it was pretty much a whole lot of dart throwing anyway

Seems you're resting on your laurels. With this sort of attitude it's only a matter of time before the arse falls out. 😉

Seems you're resting on your laurels. With this sort of attitude it's only a matter of time before the arse falls out. 😉
Well my main need was at RB, once Najee, Williams and Etienne went off the board it was a crapshoot. Pretty well covered everywhere else. Pretty content with what I got considering what was left on the board at the time.

Well my main need was at RB, once Najee, Williams and Etienne went off the board it was a crapshoot. Pretty well covered everywhere else. Pretty content with what I got considering what was left on the board at the time.

It was a bit fun mate. Don't take offense to it. I'm sure you'll be fine 👍

Been busy & not really paying attention but wait, someone gave up a 1st for Jameis, as in Winston?

Been busy & not really paying attention but wait, someone gave up a 1st for Jameis, as in Winston?

Yes, what I was 🤔🤔🤔🤔 about when I said I couldn't get pick #5 for Russ yet someone can get pick #11 for Winston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Back