Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memo to all owners: It would seem one of our founding managers Helfarch has gone AWOL. Whether this is permanent or he is just temporarily indisposed is yet to be verified. In light of this I will be taking over as the manager of his team until further notice.
In doing this I will only set a lineup with the highest espn projected score. I will not claim waivers on his behalf and trading with his players and draft assets is to be frozen for this duration.
Any questions or feedback about this feel free to speak your mind.

Memo to all owners: It would seem one of our founding managers Helfarch has gone AWOL. Whether this is permanent or he is just temporarily indisposed is yet to be verified. In light of this I will be taking over as the manager of his team until further notice.
In doing this I will only set a lineup with the highest espn projected score. I will not claim waivers on his behalf and trading with his players and draft assets is to be frozen for this duration.
Any questions or feedback about this feel free to speak your mind.
Can you trade all his good players away too? Iā€™ll take Najee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fuey might be in a bit of trouble if Mahomes doesn't resume his 'regularly scheduled programming'. Has to overcome a deficit of ~35 points with Mahomes, Tyreek and Logan Ryan - a combo that is projected to score ~55 but only put up less than 20 last week

win please.

fuey might be in a bit of trouble if Mahomes doesn't resume his 'regularly scheduled programming'. Has to overcome a deficit of ~35 points with Mahomes, Tyreek and Logan Ryan - a combo that is projected to score ~55 but only put up less than 20 last week

I got this, no stress.

All I need is to patty to dink and dunk to reek, being tackled by ryan. Simples!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Back